(NEW YORK)–Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. (“AES”) (OAL:XE, AES:BH), a developer of artificial intelligence technology solutions for financial, healthcare and other enterprises, announces it will be presenting at the Monaco Growth Forums TechTour in United Arab Emirates, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Event: Monaco Growth Forums TechTour, Dubai (U.A.E.)
Location: The Ritz-Carlton in Abu Dhabi, and The Address Hotel at The Dubai Mall
Time: February 20th-23rd, 2017
Joseph S. Konowiecki, the Chairman and CEO of AES, will deliver the Company’s corporate presentation and discuss recent business highlights to a number of institutional investment firms in the Dubai region. This exclusive three-day event will allow top emerging growth companies and established institutional investors the unique opportunity to network with one another.
AES provides advanced technology in the areas of artificial intelligence to banks and financial institutions, health organizations and other enterprises. The Company’s patented Psychographic Conversion™ technology uses advanced behavioral psychology, linguistics and artificial intelligence to persuade consumers to action, resulting in better customer experience and conversion.
AES is currently traded on both the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the Xetra trading platform under symbol “OAL”, as well as on the Bermuda Stock Exchange under symbol “AES”.
About Apollo Enterprise Solutions, LTD
Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. (AES:BH; OAL:XE), and their AES’ TRUE™ System of products, powered by Psychographic Conversion™ technology, enables healthcare organizations, banks, utilities, merchandisers, and other enterprises to enhance the member, customer and client experience while increasing conversion rates for enrollment, services, and payments. Psychographic Conversion™ uses advanced behavioral psychology, linguistics and artificial intelligence to persuade consumers to take immediate action, at any time, from anywhere using any smart device. The TRUE™ System is available on all continents through third party Certified Systems Integrators and Consultants, supported by AES offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Milan. AES owns one of the largest worldwide portfolios of customer conversion patents. www.aestrue.com
- Orbsat (OSAT) Potential for Global IoT Data Provider Through Satellite Network - November 20, 2019
- Alpine 4 (ALPP) Stock Pulls Back After Major Run in Share Price - November 6, 2019
- GTX Corp (GTXO) Stock Offers Upside Valuation Potential as Wearable IoT Play - October 31, 2019
- Cannabis Stocks get Upgrade at Oversold Levels - October 10, 2019
- FDA Guidance on CBD Infused Products May Signal Bottom for Stock Sector - August 17, 2019
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) and ESTC Discuss Visualizing Alpha Utilizing Datasets and Canvas - August 8, 2019
- Vectorspace (VXV) Crypto Coin Big Uses for Quant Hedge Funds - July 1, 2019
- BioHemp (BKIT) Added to Watch List as CBD Distribution Play - June 28, 2019
- Hammer Fiber (HMMR) Moves Towards Profit in Earnings Report - June 27, 2019
- Maybe It’s Time to Automate Politicians to History Bin Using AI - April 21, 2019