(NEW YORK)–Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. (“AES”) (OAL:XE, AES:BH), a developer of artificial intelligence technology solutions for financial, healthcare and other enterprises, announces it will be presenting at the Monaco Growth Forums TechTour in United Arab Emirates, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Event: Monaco Growth Forums TechTour, Dubai (U.A.E.)
Location: The Ritz-Carlton in Abu Dhabi, and The Address Hotel at The Dubai Mall
Time: February 20th-23rd, 2017
Joseph S. Konowiecki, the Chairman and CEO of AES, will deliver the Company’s corporate presentation and discuss recent business highlights to a number of institutional investment firms in the Dubai region. This exclusive three-day event will allow top emerging growth companies and established institutional investors the unique opportunity to network with one another.
AES provides advanced technology in the areas of artificial intelligence to banks and financial institutions, health organizations and other enterprises. The Company’s patented Psychographic Conversion™ technology uses advanced behavioral psychology, linguistics and artificial intelligence to persuade consumers to action, resulting in better customer experience and conversion.
AES is currently traded on both the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the Xetra trading platform under symbol “OAL”, as well as on the Bermuda Stock Exchange under symbol “AES”.
About Apollo Enterprise Solutions, LTD
Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. (AES:BH; OAL:XE), and their AES’ TRUE™ System of products, powered by Psychographic Conversion™ technology, enables healthcare organizations, banks, utilities, merchandisers, and other enterprises to enhance the member, customer and client experience while increasing conversion rates for enrollment, services, and payments. Psychographic Conversion™ uses advanced behavioral psychology, linguistics and artificial intelligence to persuade consumers to take immediate action, at any time, from anywhere using any smart device. The TRUE™ System is available on all continents through third party Certified Systems Integrators and Consultants, supported by AES offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Milan. AES owns one of the largest worldwide portfolios of customer conversion patents. www.aestrue.com
- StoneMor (STON) Funeral Services Gains Interest from Traders - March 21, 2020
- OPKO Health (OPK) Scores Deal to Provide COVD-19 Tests in NYC - March 18, 2020
- S&P 500 Short-term Support May be Found at Weekly 200-day - March 12, 2020
- Pullback in Coronavirus Stocks Provide More Reasonable Entry Points - March 10, 2020
- OPKO Health (OPK) to Begin Testing on their Coronavirus Test Kits - March 8, 2020
- IBIO Rallies Sharply on Coronavirus Vaccine News - February 3, 2020
- Co-Diagnostics (CODX) Receives Upgrade on Development of Coronavirus Detection Test - January 31, 2020
- Data Elf Launches Online Network for AI and Data Science Programmers - January 20, 2020
- These Small Cap IoT Stocks Offer Real Upside Potential - December 3, 2019
- Orbsat (OSAT) Potential for Global IoT Data Provider Through Satellite Network - November 20, 2019