(NEW YORK)–Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. (“AES”) (OAL:XE, AES:BH), a developer of artificial intelligence technology solutions for financial, healthcare and other enterprises, announces it will be presenting at the Monaco Growth Forums TechTour in United Arab Emirates, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Event: Monaco Growth Forums TechTour, Dubai (U.A.E.)
Location: The Ritz-Carlton in Abu Dhabi, and The Address Hotel at The Dubai Mall
Time: February 20th-23rd, 2017
Joseph S. Konowiecki, the Chairman and CEO of AES, will deliver the Company’s corporate presentation and discuss recent business highlights to a number of institutional investment firms in the Dubai region. This exclusive three-day event will allow top emerging growth companies and established institutional investors the unique opportunity to network with one another.
AES provides advanced technology in the areas of artificial intelligence to banks and financial institutions, health organizations and other enterprises. The Company’s patented Psychographic Conversion™ technology uses advanced behavioral psychology, linguistics and artificial intelligence to persuade consumers to action, resulting in better customer experience and conversion.
AES is currently traded on both the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the Xetra trading platform under symbol “OAL”, as well as on the Bermuda Stock Exchange under symbol “AES”.
About Apollo Enterprise Solutions, LTD
Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. (AES:BH; OAL:XE), and their AES’ TRUE™ System of products, powered by Psychographic Conversion™ technology, enables healthcare organizations, banks, utilities, merchandisers, and other enterprises to enhance the member, customer and client experience while increasing conversion rates for enrollment, services, and payments. Psychographic Conversion™ uses advanced behavioral psychology, linguistics and artificial intelligence to persuade consumers to take immediate action, at any time, from anywhere using any smart device. The TRUE™ System is available on all continents through third party Certified Systems Integrators and Consultants, supported by AES offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Milan. AES owns one of the largest worldwide portfolios of customer conversion patents. www.aestrue.com
- 4 Face Mask Stocks to Trade in COVID-19 Outbreak - July 22, 2020
- Dynavax (DVAX) Receives $27M Vaccine Purchase Order from CDC - July 1, 2020
- As COVID-19 Cases Spike Look to PPE Stocks: $LAKE $APT $GTXO - June 15, 2020
- Spike in COVID Cases May Spell Risk Off for Overvalued Stocks and Markets - June 7, 2020
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) a Hedge on Inflation as Bitcoin Rallies - May 13, 2020
- Stock Valuations Could Set Stage for Potential Bubble Burst - May 9, 2020
- Centennial Resource (CDEV) Boosts Liquidity $468M as WTI Crude Breaks Above $20 Barrel - May 4, 2020
- Companies Should Prepare IT Spending to Thrive in New Normal - April 16, 2020
- Great Elm Capital (GEC) Provides Ventilators and Respiratory Care Equipment - April 15, 2020
- FujiFilm (FUJIY) to Ramp Up Production of Avigan for Treatment of COVID19 - April 15, 2020