(LOS ANGELES) — Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. (Xetra:OAL; Bermuda:AES.BH), an Application Software Technology company, anounces the launch of a Pilot Program for its breakthrough Artificial Intelligence-powered TrueWealth Management software aimed at Asset Managers, Family Offices and Banks during a series of events held last week in Geneva, Monaco and Zurich.
Get TEXT alerts on hot new stock trades right to your phone
Text INVESTOR to 52236 on your phone to subscribe
Financial executives were introduced to how the revolutionary TrueWealthManager™ improves client acquisition and communication in this highly competitive sector. Over 60 asset managers were able to explore the unique capabilities of the software powered by Oracle and designed for their needs.
Joseph Konowiecki, CEO of AES, stated, “The Asset Management industry is undergoing a multi-generational shift. Big banks are competing with medium and small family offices and asset managers for clients who are increasingly dissatisfied with service and returns in a zero interest rate world.” Konowiecki continued, “The TrueWealthManager™ combines the science of Artificial Intelligence with effective communication methods to constantly attract new potential clients, assist with the KYC Due Diligence process, as well as constantly communicate with the client in the manner that he or she wishes.” Mr. Konowieck concluded, “We feel there is simply no other technology in the marketplace that can compete with us in terms of offering small to large asset managers the competitive edge in attracting and retaining clients.”
AES has chosen to launch the Pilot Program, including up to 12 banks and asset managers, in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the U.K., and Monaco. This will be followed by an Official Launch on May 1 in all EU financial centers., with U.S. market launch scheduled for Q3.
For more information on joining the AES TrueWealthManager™ Pilot Program, please contact:
Managing Director, TrueWealthManager™
Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd.
Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. currently has around 44 million common shares issued and outstanding, and trades on the Frankfurt and Xetra Stock Exchange under the symbol “OAL”, and Bermuda Stock Exchange under the symbol “AES”.
AES’ TrueConversion™ Artificial Intelligence Platform, powered by Psychograhic Conversion™ AI Technology, enables financial institutions, healthcare organizations, banks, utilities, merchandisers, and enterprises in many other industries to enhance their member, customer and client experiences while increasing conversion rates for enrollment, services, and payments. The Psychographic Conversion™ AI technology uses advanced behavioral psychology, linguistics and data analytics to persuade consumers to take immediate action, at any time, from anywhere, using any smart device. The TrueConversion™ Artificial Intelligence platform is available on all continents through third-party Certified Systems Integrators and Consultants, supported by AES offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Sydney. AES owns one of the largest worldwide portfolios of customer conversion patents. More information about Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. (AES:BH; OAL:GR) is available at http://www.aestrue.com
LuAnne Woodbridge, Interim CFO
001 (562) 513-3709
- Data Elf Launches Online Community for Data Science Programmers in India - February 2, 2019
- IPO Watch: DocuSign and SmartSheet Show Strong Interest - May 1, 2018
- ChineseInvestors (CIIX) to Launch Financial TV News Program - April 9, 2018
- Andiamo (ANDI) Placed on Watch List by Ludlow Research - February 7, 2018
- SingularityNET Sophia Offers Glimpse of AI Human Interaction in the Future - February 3, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) Adds New Coins to its Bitcoin Tracking App - January 24, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) to Develop AI Based Mobile Apps for Intelligent Phones - January 19, 2018
- CIIX to Deploy Bitcoin ATM Machines in Chinese Communities in US - December 12, 2017
- Hammer Fiber Volume Spikes on Planned Broadband Launch in Baltimore - October 12, 2017
- CIIX Subsidiary Files with China FDA for Hemp Infused Skin Care Line - July 26, 2017