(NEW YORK)–Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. (Xetra:OAL) (“AES”), and Universal Care, Inc., doing business as Brand New Day HMO (“BND”), have announced that BND will launch the AES TrueHealth™ System for Medicare, and chronic disease enrollment.
The TrueHealth™ System is powered by AES’ breakthrough Psychographic Conversion™ Artificial Intelligence system, which enhances the experience and conversion rates for users of websites, email, and other digital media.
“Our AES team is delighted to partner with BND in launching their next generation website for chronic Medicare enrollees,” said Joseph Konowiecki, President and CEO of AES. “We are confident that our Psychographic Conversion™ Artificial Intelligence technology, integrating artificial intelligence, behavioral psychology, data analytics, and linguistics with the latest in software technology will help BND improve significantly the level of service and outcomes to its members.”
Jay B. Davis, Executive Vice President of Universal Care, Inc. remarked, “BND is excited to integrate AES’ revolutionary Psychographic Conversion™ Artificial Intelligence technology into the Company’s Customer Experience. This is another proof of our team’s commitment to delivering a comprehensive, compelling, and emotionally engaging experience to our Medicare enrollees, making it easier for them to understand their Medicare open enrollment options and the special chronic treatment services available from BND.”
AES currently has around 44 million common shares issued and outstanding, and trades on the Frankfurt and Xetra Stock Exchange under the symbol “OAL”, and Bermuda Stock Exchange under the symbol “AES”.
About Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd.
AES’ TrueConversion™ Artificial Intelligence Platform, powered by Psychographic Conversion™ AI Technology, enables financial institutions, healthcare organizations, banks, utilities, merchandisers, and enterprises in many other industries to enhance their member, customer and client experiences while increasing conversion rates for enrollment, services, and payments. The Psychographic Conversion™ AI technology uses advanced behavioral psychology, linguistics and data analytics to persuade consumers to take immediate action, at any time, from anywhere, using any smart device. The TrueConversion™ Artificial Intelligence platform is available on all continents through third-party Certified Systems Integrators and Consultants, supported by AES offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Sydney. AES owns one of the largest worldwide portfolios of customer conversion patents. More information about Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. (AES:BH; OAL:GR) is available at http://www.aestrue.com
LuAnne Woodbridge, Interim CFO
001 (562) 513-3709
- 4 Face Mask Stocks to Trade in COVID-19 Outbreak - July 22, 2020
- Dynavax (DVAX) Receives $27M Vaccine Purchase Order from CDC - July 1, 2020
- As COVID-19 Cases Spike Look to PPE Stocks: $LAKE $APT $GTXO - June 15, 2020
- Spike in COVID Cases May Spell Risk Off for Overvalued Stocks and Markets - June 7, 2020
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) a Hedge on Inflation as Bitcoin Rallies - May 13, 2020
- Stock Valuations Could Set Stage for Potential Bubble Burst - May 9, 2020
- Centennial Resource (CDEV) Boosts Liquidity $468M as WTI Crude Breaks Above $20 Barrel - May 4, 2020
- Companies Should Prepare IT Spending to Thrive in New Normal - April 16, 2020
- Great Elm Capital (GEC) Provides Ventilators and Respiratory Care Equipment - April 15, 2020
- FujiFilm (FUJIY) to Ramp Up Production of Avigan for Treatment of COVID19 - April 15, 2020