Get TEXT alerts on hot new stock trades right to your phone
Text INVESTOR to 52236 on your phone to subscribe
(NEW YORK)–Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. (Xetra:OAL) (“AES”), and Universal Care, Inc., doing business as Brand New Day HMO (“BND”), have announced that BND will launch the AES TrueHealth™ System for Medicare, and chronic disease enrollment.
The TrueHealth™ System is powered by AES’ breakthrough Psychographic Conversion™ Artificial Intelligence system, which enhances the experience and conversion rates for users of websites, email, and other digital media.
“Our AES team is delighted to partner with BND in launching their next generation website for chronic Medicare enrollees,” said Joseph Konowiecki, President and CEO of AES. “We are confident that our Psychographic Conversion™ Artificial Intelligence technology, integrating artificial intelligence, behavioral psychology, data analytics, and linguistics with the latest in software technology will help BND improve significantly the level of service and outcomes to its members.”
Jay B. Davis, Executive Vice President of Universal Care, Inc. remarked, “BND is excited to integrate AES’ revolutionary Psychographic Conversion™ Artificial Intelligence technology into the Company’s Customer Experience. This is another proof of our team’s commitment to delivering a comprehensive, compelling, and emotionally engaging experience to our Medicare enrollees, making it easier for them to understand their Medicare open enrollment options and the special chronic treatment services available from BND.”
AES currently has around 44 million common shares issued and outstanding, and trades on the Frankfurt and Xetra Stock Exchange under the symbol “OAL”, and Bermuda Stock Exchange under the symbol “AES”.
About Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd.
AES’ TrueConversion™ Artificial Intelligence Platform, powered by Psychographic Conversion™ AI Technology, enables financial institutions, healthcare organizations, banks, utilities, merchandisers, and enterprises in many other industries to enhance their member, customer and client experiences while increasing conversion rates for enrollment, services, and payments. The Psychographic Conversion™ AI technology uses advanced behavioral psychology, linguistics and data analytics to persuade consumers to take immediate action, at any time, from anywhere, using any smart device. The TrueConversion™ Artificial Intelligence platform is available on all continents through third-party Certified Systems Integrators and Consultants, supported by AES offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Sydney. AES owns one of the largest worldwide portfolios of customer conversion patents. More information about Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. (AES:BH; OAL:GR) is available at http://www.aestrue.com
LuAnne Woodbridge, Interim CFO
001 (562) 513-3709
- Vectorspace (VXV) Crypto Coin Big Uses for Quant Hedge Funds - July 1, 2019
- BioHemp (BKIT) Added to Watch List as CBD Distribution Play - June 28, 2019
- Hammer Fiber (HMMR) Moves Towards Profit in Earnings Report - June 27, 2019
- Maybe It’s Time to Automate Politicians to History Bin Using AI - April 21, 2019
- Biopharma Growth Opportunities in China, Thurs. April 4th in NYC - April 2, 2019
- IPO Schedule This Week: MITO KLDO CSTX PSTX - February 4, 2019
- IPO Investor Watch: ANCN HKIT HOTH - February 2, 2019
- CIIX Reports +43% Revenue Growth, CBD Sales Increase 8x over 2018 - January 23, 2019
- AI and Automation Sector Upgraded as Plays Against Next Recession - December 28, 2018
- Mojo Data (MJDS) Offers Cashierless Store Technology - September 25, 2018