(NEW YORK)–Element AI, which is based in Montreal, announced it has raised $102 million in a series A round, which included investors such as Intel, Microsoft and Nvidia.
Element AI says it will use the new funding to invest in large-scale AI projects internationally, and plans to create 250 jobs in the Canadian high tech sector by January 2018. the Company plans to open offices in Japan, Korea and Singapore to expand in the Asian market.
The Company’s main goal is to make their algorithms so open that any company can use them through a unique plug-and-play method. The Company operates like a consulting firm, working on projects for major corporations that want to use AI techniques to help solve their problems, such as in the areas of financial and healthcare.
Tech companies have been growing interest on ways to utilize AI to automate complex, data intensive processes. Element AI wants to make sure this ability isn’t reserved just for the big guys with deep pockets, but is also available to any company in any industry with data in need of customized analytics.
Register to AI Investment Newsletter
To receive updates on new artificial intelligence and automation news stories please register to our AI investor mailing list at http://aiventuretech.com/investors/
About AI VentureTech
AI VentureTech is a technology accelerator that provides consulting and financial advisory services to start-ups in the areas of business analytics, data mining, machine learning, artificial intelligence, visualization tools, predictive modeling, and cloud advanced analysis. AI VentureTech is a network of funds, family offices, and financial institutions dedicated to supporting projects within this emerging technology sector. www.aiventuretech.com
- FDA Guidance on CBD Infused Products May Signal Bottom for Stock Sector - August 17, 2019
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) and ESTC Discuss Visualizing Alpha Utilizing Datasets and Canvas - August 8, 2019
- Vectorspace (VXV) Crypto Coin Big Uses for Quant Hedge Funds - July 1, 2019
- BioHemp (BKIT) Added to Watch List as CBD Distribution Play - June 28, 2019
- Hammer Fiber (HMMR) Moves Towards Profit in Earnings Report - June 27, 2019
- Maybe It’s Time to Automate Politicians to History Bin Using AI - April 21, 2019
- Biopharma Growth Opportunities in China, Thurs. April 4th in NYC - April 2, 2019
- IPO Schedule This Week: MITO KLDO CSTX PSTX - February 4, 2019
- IPO Investor Watch: ANCN HKIT HOTH - February 2, 2019
- CIIX Reports +43% Revenue Growth, CBD Sales Increase 8x over 2018 - January 23, 2019