(NEW YORK)–AI VentureTech, Inc. announced it had retained the firm DHS & Company, Inc. (www.dhsandco.com) as their accounting firm of record for audit preparations, and financial consulting services.
AI VentureTech announced it has retained DHS & Company not just as our public accounting firm, but to provide financial consulting for future startups, and potential acquisitions.
• Financial reporting: reviews and compilations
• Taxation planning, compliance and audits
• Implementation of good internal accounting controls
Distressed Asset Purchases
One key factor in selecting DHS & Company is their expertise in reviewing distressed companies, and assets, that hold hidden value for possible acquisition. This fits into AI VentureTech future model of acquiring distressed data science and robotic assets to build value for our shareholders based on economic conditions.
DHS business services are structured so we can respond to all facets of our critically needed business activities:
• Strategic planning
• Corporate restructuring
• Recruitment and training
• Product sourcing options: US manufacturing vs. import; outsource or in-house, retail distribution
DHS & Company offers a number of financial consulting services that we will now be able to offer to our clients, such as:
• Projections and business plans
• Due diligence for acquisitions, mergers and distribution partners
• Financing options: private equity, banks and factors
• Profitability analyses
About DHS & Company, Inc.
A guiding principle of our company is that we take a holistic view of our clients’ businesses and their desires for growth. We are by training accountants and by professional experience, consultants who count not only finances but also the full range of disciplines that are the keys to growth. Ours is a proactive approach. We are unique because we advise our clients about critically needed business activities. http://dhsandco.com
About AI VentureTech
Located in New York City, AI VentureTech, Inc. is a data science research firm focused on utilizing artificial intelligence in the areas of biomedical research, robotics, and cloud development. Our team of data scientists and engineers can customize AI-powered software and technical solutions for both companies and institutions looking to leverage data and machine learning algorithms for greater business value. The Company seeks growth through both collaboration and acquisition of dynamic new start-ups in the areas of business analytics, machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), visualization tools, predictive modeling, and cloud advanced analysis. www.aiventuretech.com
Phone: (347) 483-0121
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Wall Street Newscast (“WSNC”) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B WSNC was not compensated for this media alert, but does hold a business relationship through its parent company, and thus should be considered a conflict of interest. WSNC, or its affiliates, may hold a position in above securities from time to time, and thus should be considered a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this report and information. As of date of this alert, WSNC, or any of its affiliates, held no positions in securities mentioned above. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial adviser before any and all investments.
Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
Small and Micro cap, or ‘penny stocks’, involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial adviser before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities
- AppSwarm (SWRM) on Watch for Rebound as Cannabis Stocks Rally - January 13, 2020
- Vectorspace (VXV) Smart Basket Token for Hedge Fund Trading Firms - January 8, 2020
- Cannabis Stocks in Spotlight as Bottom Called in Sector - November 11, 2019
- Textmunication (TXHD) Cannabis Merger Puts Stock on Watch for Potential Rally - October 31, 2019
- AI VentureTech to Utilize VectorSpace AI for Development of Finance and Medical Applications - October 14, 2019
- AI VentureTech Retains Accountant Firm to Prepare Financial Audits - October 4, 2019
- American Premium Water (HIPH) Rallies 40% on Possible Bottom in CBD Sector - September 24, 2019
- CBD Sector Gets Upgrade as McConnell Urges FDA Reg Framework - September 20, 2019
- FDA Changes to CBD Market Bullish for MetWood (MTWD) - September 19, 2019
- BioHemp (BKIT) Discusses International Focus for CBD Distribution in Online Interview - September 5, 2019