(LOS ANGELES)–Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. (OAL:DE; Bermuda and FSE), an Application Software Technology company, announced that its CEO, Joseph Konowiecki, will be conducting a company presentation at the Monaco Growth Forums TechTour at 12pm on Feb. 21, 2017, at the Ritz Carlton Jumeirah Beach Resort, in U.A.E..
In addition, Mr. Konowiecki will also be giving a Keynote Speech at the Cocktail Reception being held at La Baie Lounge, inside the Ritz Carlton Jumeirah Beach Resort, from 6:30 – 8:00 pm on the topic “How the Internet Has Failed Us”.
As part of their presentation, Apollo ( AES) will be discussing the launch of their new Wealth Management suite of products aimed at attracting and retaining High Net Worth Investors by Asset Managers, and their large worldwide portfolio of customer conversion patents.
In addition, the Company will discuss their recent achieved Oracle Validated Integration with Oracle Banking Collections delivering an end-to-end Collections Default Management Platform using the AES TruePay+™ System, which is powered by AES’s Psychographic Conversion™ Application Software technology.
Joseph Konowiecki, the CEO of Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. commented, “AES management recognizes that the Asset Management sector is undergoing a tectonic shift in terms of customer expectations. Our new product seeks to level the playing field for small and large asset managers in attracting new investors as well as in maintaining high quality communication throughout the working relationship.”
Andreea Porcelli, CEO of Monaco Growth Forums was commented, “Our Tech Tour UAE seeks to bring international growth companies such as Apollo ( AES) in direct contact with investors worldwide. In the case of AES, this is both suitable for their investment objectives as well as their exclusive new product range for Wealth Managers, which they are unveiling at our events in Abu Dhabi and Dubai at the Ritz Carlton Hotels on February 20th – 23rd.”
About Apollo Enterprise Solutions
AES’ TrueConversion™ suite of products, powered by Psychographic Conversion™ Application Software Technology, enables healthcare organizations, banks, utilities, merchandisers, and other enterprises to enhance the member, customer and client experience while increasing conversion rates for enrollment, services, and payments. Psychographic Conversion™ uses advanced behavioral psychology, linguistics and artificial intelligence to persuade consumers to take immediate action, at any time, from anywhere using any smart device. The TrueConversion™ suite of products is available on all continents through third-party Certified Systems Integrators and Consultants, supported by AES offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Milan. AES owns one of the largest worldwide portfolios of customer conversion patents. More information about Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Ltd. (OAL:DE) is available at http://www.aestrue.com
LuAnne Woodbridge, CFO
Phone: +001 (562) 513-3709
- Data Elf Launches Online Network for AI and Data Science Programmers - January 20, 2020
- These Small Cap IoT Stocks Offer Real Upside Potential - December 3, 2019
- Orbsat (OSAT) Potential for Global IoT Data Provider Through Satellite Network - November 20, 2019
- Alpine 4 (ALPP) Stock Pulls Back After Major Run in Share Price - November 6, 2019
- GTX Corp (GTXO) Stock Offers Upside Valuation Potential as Wearable IoT Play - October 31, 2019
- Cannabis Stocks get Upgrade at Oversold Levels - October 10, 2019
- FDA Guidance on CBD Infused Products May Signal Bottom for Stock Sector - August 17, 2019
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) and ESTC Discuss Visualizing Alpha Utilizing Datasets and Canvas - August 8, 2019
- Vectorspace (VXV) Crypto Coin Big Uses for Quant Hedge Funds - July 1, 2019
- BioHemp (BKIT) Added to Watch List as CBD Distribution Play - June 28, 2019