(NEW YORK)–New York Healthcare Drinks, Bayhelix and Deloitte will co-organize an after-work event with Helen Chen, Head of L.E.K. China, on “Capturing Biopharma Growth Opportunities in China”.
WHERE: Deloitte Tax LLP, 40th floor
30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 1011
WHEN: Thursday, April 4th 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.
No Entrance Fee
Helen Chen is a Great China Managing Partner of L.E.K. based in Shanghai. She serves as te Head of L.E.K.’s China and Asia Biopharmaceuticals & Life Sciences practice. Prior to joining L.E.K., Helen was an associate director of finance at Genentech and a sales planner at Abbott Laboratories. Helen has an honors degree in Applied Mathematics from Harvard.
Following Helen’s talk, Lili Zheng, International Tax Partner of Deloitte will give some insights into investment and exit structure considerations.
Healthcare Drinks provides an opportunity for all sectors of the healthcare industry to meet, exchange ideas and socialize in a casual, professional, educational and supportive atmosphere. Our members include executives from medical device, pharmaceutical, biotech, hospitals and e-health firms. We also have members who are doctors or management from hospitals and clinics. We hold gatherings monthly in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taiwan, San Francisco and Boston, generally with a presentation on a topic of professional interest. http://healthcaredrinks.com/
BayHelix is an organization of leaders of Chinese heritage in the global life sciences and healthcare community. We aspire to shape the growth of the life sciences and healthcare industry around the Pacific Rim and beyond, foster and create business opportunities, supply and nurture the leaders for the community, and network and share information and experience. BayHelix is a non-profit organization and its membership is by-invitation-only.
Deloitte is the brand under which more than 286,000 professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, tax, and advisory services to clients in 150+ countries. With global revenue of $43.2 billion in 2018, Deloitte ranks as No. 1 among the “Big 4” and serves over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 companies.
Purchase Tickets Here (free)
- Dynavax (DVAX) Receives $27M Vaccine Purchase Order from CDC - July 1, 2020
- As COVID-19 Cases Spike Look to PPE Stocks: $LAKE $APT $GTXO - June 15, 2020
- Spike in COVID Cases May Spell Risk Off for Overvalued Stocks and Markets - June 7, 2020
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) a Hedge on Inflation as Bitcoin Rallies - May 13, 2020
- Stock Valuations Could Set Stage for Potential Bubble Burst - May 9, 2020
- Centennial Resource (CDEV) Boosts Liquidity $468M as WTI Crude Breaks Above $20 Barrel - May 4, 2020
- Companies Should Prepare IT Spending to Thrive in New Normal - April 16, 2020
- Great Elm Capital (GEC) Provides Ventilators and Respiratory Care Equipment - April 15, 2020
- FujiFilm (FUJIY) to Ramp Up Production of Avigan for Treatment of COVID19 - April 15, 2020
- GTX Corp (GTXO) Begins Selling KN95 Face Masks for Coronavirus Outbreak - April 8, 2020