(NEW YORK)–New York Healthcare Drinks, Bayhelix and Deloitte will co-organize an after-work event with Helen Chen, Head of L.E.K. China, on “Capturing Biopharma Growth Opportunities in China”.
WHERE: Deloitte Tax LLP, 40th floor
30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 1011
WHEN: Thursday, April 4th 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.
No Entrance Fee
Helen Chen is a Great China Managing Partner of L.E.K. based in Shanghai. She serves as te Head of L.E.K.’s China and Asia Biopharmaceuticals & Life Sciences practice. Prior to joining L.E.K., Helen was an associate director of finance at Genentech and a sales planner at Abbott Laboratories. Helen has an honors degree in Applied Mathematics from Harvard.
Following Helen’s talk, Lili Zheng, International Tax Partner of Deloitte will give some insights into investment and exit structure considerations.
Healthcare Drinks provides an opportunity for all sectors of the healthcare industry to meet, exchange ideas and socialize in a casual, professional, educational and supportive atmosphere. Our members include executives from medical device, pharmaceutical, biotech, hospitals and e-health firms. We also have members who are doctors or management from hospitals and clinics. We hold gatherings monthly in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taiwan, San Francisco and Boston, generally with a presentation on a topic of professional interest. http://healthcaredrinks.com/
BayHelix is an organization of leaders of Chinese heritage in the global life sciences and healthcare community. We aspire to shape the growth of the life sciences and healthcare industry around the Pacific Rim and beyond, foster and create business opportunities, supply and nurture the leaders for the community, and network and share information and experience. BayHelix is a non-profit organization and its membership is by-invitation-only.
Deloitte is the brand under which more than 286,000 professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, tax, and advisory services to clients in 150+ countries. With global revenue of $43.2 billion in 2018, Deloitte ranks as No. 1 among the “Big 4” and serves over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 companies.
Purchase Tickets Here (free)
- StoneMor (STON) Funeral Services Gains Interest from Traders - March 21, 2020
- OPKO Health (OPK) Scores Deal to Provide COVD-19 Tests in NYC - March 18, 2020
- S&P 500 Short-term Support May be Found at Weekly 200-day - March 12, 2020
- Pullback in Coronavirus Stocks Provide More Reasonable Entry Points - March 10, 2020
- OPKO Health (OPK) to Begin Testing on their Coronavirus Test Kits - March 8, 2020
- IBIO Rallies Sharply on Coronavirus Vaccine News - February 3, 2020
- Co-Diagnostics (CODX) Receives Upgrade on Development of Coronavirus Detection Test - January 31, 2020
- Data Elf Launches Online Network for AI and Data Science Programmers - January 20, 2020
- These Small Cap IoT Stocks Offer Real Upside Potential - December 3, 2019
- Orbsat (OSAT) Potential for Global IoT Data Provider Through Satellite Network - November 20, 2019