(NEW YORK)–ChineseInvestors.com, Inc. (OTCQB: CIIX), an established financial news and investment portal for the global Chinese-speaking community, takes an equity stake in broker dealer, which could open door for company to offer investment banking services in the future.
According to ‘FINRA Broker Check’ CIIX is now part owner of Donald Capital, LLC, which is a newly formed brokerage firm located in New York City. https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/297763
This new equity stake could open the door for CIIX to offer investment banking services to a number of companies, and really add to their business model towards one of a venture financing firm.
Q3 Fiscal Year 2019 Financial Highlights
– Total revenue for Q3FY2019 was $1,444,822, an 81% increase from $796,304 for the same quarter in the prior year
– Hemp and CBD sales revenues for Q3FY2019 were $1,061,318, a 579% increase from $183,185 for the same quarter in the prior year
– Subscription revenues were $229,220, a 6% increase from $214,506 for the same quarter in the prior year
– During the quarter, Chineseinvestors.com announced the rebranding of its consumer product line, now the opt brand, and the consolidation of its e-commerce sites to provide a one-stop shopping experience at www.365CWC.com
– In January of 2019, the Company officially launched its first self-branded rice wine alcohol product, Hemp Wine
Founded in 1999, ChineseInvestors.com endeavors to be an innovative company providing (a) real-time market commentary, analysis, and educationally related services in Chinese language character sets (traditional and simplified); (b) advertising and public-relations-related support services; and (c) retail, online, and direct sales of hemp-based products and other health-related products. For more information visit www.ChineseInvestors.com
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Wall Street Newscast (“WSNC”) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B WSNC was not compensated for this media alert, but does hold a business relationship through its parent company, and thus should be considered a conflict of interest. WSNC, or its affiliates, may hold a position in above securities from time to time, and thus should be considered a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this report and information. As of date of this alert, WSNC, or any of its affiliates, held no positions in securities mentioned above. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial adviser before any and all investments.
Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
Small and Micro cap, or ‘penny stocks’, involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial adviser before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities
- Cannabis Stocks in Spotlight as Bottom Called in Sector - November 11, 2019
- Textmunication (TXHD) Cannabis Merger Puts Stock on Watch for Potential Rally - October 31, 2019
- AI VentureTech to Utilize VectorSpace AI for Development of Finance and Medical Applications - October 14, 2019
- AI VentureTech Retains Accountant Firm to Prepare Financial Audits - October 4, 2019
- American Premium Water (HIPH) Rallies 40% on Possible Bottom in CBD Sector - September 24, 2019
- CBD Sector Gets Upgrade as McConnell Urges FDA Reg Framework - September 20, 2019
- FDA Changes to CBD Market Bullish for MetWood (MTWD) - September 19, 2019
- BioHemp (BKIT) Discusses International Focus for CBD Distribution in Online Interview - September 5, 2019
- AppSwarm (SWRM) Appoints High Tech Team from India to Company - August 29, 2019
- Sentinel (SENT) Token Rises 40% on Idex Exchange - August 9, 2019