(NEW YORK)–Ludlow Research initiated research opinion on Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CODX), a molecular diagnostics company with a patented platform for the development of molecular diagnostic tests, which includes the current coronavirus.
CODX announced they have completed the design work for a PCR screening test for new coronavirus, 2019-nCoV, intended to address need for screening and detection of the virus.
This comes at same time the World Health Organization (WHO) declaring the coronavirus outbreak a global health emergency.
Ludlow Research made note to its subscribers that the high interest in coronavirus related stocks, CODX unique testing ability to screen for specific strains of virus, and recent capital infusion could set the stage for CODX in the short-term to see $5.00+ on any expansion of cases in the US, and $6.00 to $10.00 range on any purchase orders for future testing kits.
This is a developing story – to receive updates on stocks trading during this outbreak register to our free investor network
Ludlow Research is a New York based equity research firm that focuses on providing research coverage and investor awareness services to emerging small-cap companies. For over 12 years we have worked to provide our readers with a simple way of evaluating the current and potential value of small-cap companies, while garnering these clients greater market awareness to new investors.
About Co-Diagnostics, Inc.
Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a Utah corporation, is a molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures and markets a new, state-of-the-art diagnostics technology. The Company’s technology is utilized for tests that are designed using the detection and/or analysis of nucleic acid molecules (DNA or RNA). The Company also uses its proprietary technology to design specific tests to locate genetic markers for use in industries other than infectious disease and license the use of those tests to specific customers. http://codiagnostics.com/about/
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Wall Street Newscast (“WSNC”) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B WSNC was not compensated for this media alert. WSNC, or any of its affiliates, hold no positions in securities mentioned above. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial adviser before any and all investments.
Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
Small and Micro cap, or ‘penny stocks’, involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial adviser before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities
- IBIO Rallies Sharply on Coronavirus Vaccine News - February 3, 2020
- Co-Diagnostics (CODX) Receives Upgrade on Development of Coronavirus Detection Test - January 31, 2020
- Data Elf Launches Online Network for AI and Data Science Programmers - January 20, 2020
- These Small Cap IoT Stocks Offer Real Upside Potential - December 3, 2019
- Orbsat (OSAT) Potential for Global IoT Data Provider Through Satellite Network - November 20, 2019
- Alpine 4 (ALPP) Stock Pulls Back After Major Run in Share Price - November 6, 2019
- GTX Corp (GTXO) Stock Offers Upside Valuation Potential as Wearable IoT Play - October 31, 2019
- Cannabis Stocks get Upgrade at Oversold Levels - October 10, 2019
- FDA Guidance on CBD Infused Products May Signal Bottom for Stock Sector - August 17, 2019
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) and ESTC Discuss Visualizing Alpha Utilizing Datasets and Canvas - August 8, 2019