(NEW YORK)-As cases of coronoavirus infection increase to countries now outside China now may be the time to reenter this wild sector after sharp pullback from recent highs.
In made note to our subscribers that the recent pullback in coronavirus stocks, after their initial run, offered a good reentry level for traders looking to take positions at more reasonable valuations and technical levels.
Some of Stocks on Watch
below is just a select few small cap plays under we have placed on watch during this ongoing outbreak
NNVC – NanoViricides
CODX – Co-Diagnostics
INO – Inovio Pharmaceuticals
CBLI – Cleveland Biolabs
LLIT – Lianluo Smart
AEMD – Aethlon Medical
APT – Alpha Pro Tech
CODX Upgraded on Test Kit
Ludlow Research placed Co-Diagnostics (CODX) on its watch list on news that company was in process of completing their test kit for the coronavirus. They stated any confirmed cases of coronavirus in cities such as New York City or Los Angeles could propel CODX to $5.00+, with potential of $10+ on any purchase orders of test kits.
First Case in India
On Thursday the first reported case of coronavirus was reported in India as the World Health Organization (WHO) decides today if to declare a global health emergency.
This is a developing story – to receive updates on stocks trading during this outbreak register to our free investor network https://wallstreetnewscast.com/investors/
Trader Madness is a social network of investors and traders focused on the small cap equity market. Active investors can join the Trader Madness Facebook Group to share charts, news, insight for trades they are making, or ask questions from other traders.
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Wall Street Newscast (“WSNC”) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B WSNC was not compensated for this media alert. WSNC, or any of its affiliates, hold no positions in securities mentioned above. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial adviser before any and all investments.
Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
Small and Micro cap, or ‘penny stocks’, involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial adviser before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities
- Coronavirus Stocks Surge Back as Infection Cases Spread - January 30, 2020
- SinglePoint (SING) Outlook on Solar Shines Bright for 2020 - January 29, 2020
- XCPL Business Services Could Provide Boost for Stock Price - January 29, 2020
- Hammer Wireless Launches Telecom Service in Caribbean and Africa - January 23, 2020
- AppSwarm (SWRM) on Watch for Rebound as Cannabis Stocks Rally - January 13, 2020
- Vectorspace (VXV) Smart Basket Token for Hedge Fund Trading Firms - January 8, 2020
- Cannabis Stocks in Spotlight as Bottom Called in Sector - November 11, 2019
- Textmunication (TXHD) Cannabis Merger Puts Stock on Watch for Potential Rally - October 31, 2019
- AI VentureTech to Utilize VectorSpace AI for Development of Finance and Medical Applications - October 14, 2019
- AI VentureTech Retains Accountant Firm to Prepare Financial Audits - October 4, 2019