(NEW YORK)–Ludlow Research calls top on coronavirus sector as weather models show unusually warm weather for most of March, which would spell early end to the cold and virus season in the US.
Ludlow Research, a New York based equity research firm, issued note to its subscribers on Thursday morning calling a near-term top to coronavirus stocks. In their note they highlighted the extreme over bought nature of many of these stocks, and noted NOAA weather models showing higher then normal temperatures to mid March, which could spell an earlier end to cold and flu season in the US.
Longer-term some of these coronavirus plays such as CODX, APT and INO remain ones traders may want to own over the summer, but for now things have gotten way over extended to extreme and now may be time to ring the register to lock in profits on some big winners after an epic run.
This is a developing story – to read more about this outlook register for free at https://wallstreetnewscast.com/investors/
NNVC – NanoViricides
CODX – Co-Diagnostics
INO – Inovio Pharmaceuticals
CBLI – Cleveland Biolabs
LLIT – Lianluo Smart
AEMD – Aethlon Medical
APT – Alpha Pro Tech
Trader Madness is a social network of investors and traders focused on the small cap equity market. Active investors can join the Trader Madness Facebook Group to share charts, news, insight for trades they are making, or ask questions from other traders.
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Wall Street Newscast (“WSNC”) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B WSNC was not compensated for this media alert. WSNC, or any of its affiliates, hold no positions in securities mentioned above. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial adviser before any and all investments.
Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
Small and Micro cap, or ‘penny stocks’, involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial adviser before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities
- Viemed Healthcare (VMD) Ventilators for Homecare of Elderly - March 15, 2020
- Coronavirus: DeepSkyOne Launching No-Contact Delivery App for Home Deliveries - March 8, 2020
- China Pharmaceutical (CPHI) Launching Sanitizer Cleaner for Coronavirus - March 8, 2020
- Top on Coronavirus Stocks Called as Warmer Temps Points to Early End to Virus Season - February 27, 2020
- Coronavirus Stocks Surge Back as Infection Cases Spread - January 30, 2020
- SinglePoint (SING) Outlook on Solar Shines Bright for 2020 - January 29, 2020
- XCPL Business Services Could Provide Boost for Stock Price - January 29, 2020
- Hammer Wireless Launches Telecom Service in Caribbean and Africa - January 23, 2020
- AppSwarm (SWRM) on Watch for Rebound as Cannabis Stocks Rally - January 13, 2020
- Vectorspace (VXV) Smart Basket Token for Hedge Fund Trading Firms - January 8, 2020