(NEW YORK)–CrowdConverge announces its next crowdfunding investor conference “CrowdConverge 2018” in Las Vegas, Nevada for Feb. 1st to 2nd, 2018.
Event: CrowdConverge 2018
Date: February 1 – February 2, 2018
Location: Mandalay Bay – Las Vegas
CrowdCoverge brings together investors and start-up companies, in a wide range of industries, seeking to raise money through crowdfunding opportunities.
In a dynamic style perfectly designed to maximize effectiveness, Gene Trowbridge and Jillian Sidoti of CrowdfundingLawyers.net will lead the way to success for all at Crowd Converge 2018. Choosing to represent your company as either a speaker, a panel member, or by hosting an exhibit table in our conference space, you decide on your best fit.
Attendees will be industry experts in Commercial Real Estate, Developers, Business Owners, and Investors, all hungry for products, services, and resources which allows this event to provide as a reliable one-stop shop for all of their business needs.
Register to Present
Are you a company seeking to present your current crowdfunding offering to a host of investors, funds, and family offices?
Register online today to reserve a presentation spot to present your company at CrowdConverge 2018 in Las Vegas
Reserve Presentation Slot
Purchase Ticket to Attend
If you are an investor, fund, or institutional investor wishin to attend the event register online today to reserve a seat at CrowdConverge 2018 in Las Vegas
About CrowdConverge 2018
At CrowdConverge 2018, you’ll network with business owners at nearly every stage of development, including start-ups, emerging business and growth-stage companies, all looking to launch their ideas and platforms to each other and to you. The purpose of this event is to help foster your relationship with these companies, and is your chance to build your relationship with organizations that need your feedback. In the process, you will meet with issuers and new platforms, help establish your own company’s position in a booming market, increase awareness of your brand and build key relationships. You will also have access to our marketing high-powered sessions, which will give you the tried and true techniques to succeed in crowdfunding. www.crowdconvergecon.com
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/crowdconverge17
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crowdconverge/
About Trowbridge Sidoti, LLP
Based in Murrieta, CA, Trowbridge Sidoti LLP is a boutique law firm whose area of practice includes setting up Syndications, Private Placement Offerings, Private Equity Funds, and Joint Ventures for real estate ventures and small business startups. The firm specializes in transactional legal matters such as private placement memorandums, Form 10s, S-1s, Regulation D filings, trademarks, copyrights, NDA’s, and contractual matters, and assists clients with federal securities offerings in all 50 states. www.crowdfundinglawyers.net
- 4 Face Mask Stocks to Trade in COVID-19 Outbreak - July 22, 2020
- Dynavax (DVAX) Receives $27M Vaccine Purchase Order from CDC - July 1, 2020
- As COVID-19 Cases Spike Look to PPE Stocks: $LAKE $APT $GTXO - June 15, 2020
- Spike in COVID Cases May Spell Risk Off for Overvalued Stocks and Markets - June 7, 2020
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) a Hedge on Inflation as Bitcoin Rallies - May 13, 2020
- Stock Valuations Could Set Stage for Potential Bubble Burst - May 9, 2020
- Centennial Resource (CDEV) Boosts Liquidity $468M as WTI Crude Breaks Above $20 Barrel - May 4, 2020
- Companies Should Prepare IT Spending to Thrive in New Normal - April 16, 2020
- Great Elm Capital (GEC) Provides Ventilators and Respiratory Care Equipment - April 15, 2020
- FujiFilm (FUJIY) to Ramp Up Production of Avigan for Treatment of COVID19 - April 15, 2020