(NEW YORK–Defense Technologies International Corp. (OTCQB:DTII), a developer of security technologies, may be position to market their Offender Alert Passive Scan™ to provide security for marijuana dispensaries.
In addition to schools, sports venues, and government facilities, the Company also plans to market its Passive Scanner systems to a growing number of cannabis dispensaries and retail shops, and build partnerships with companies that currently provide security services and equipment for the cannabis industry.
Because of the Federal ban on marijuana most of these cannabis related facilities, and retail stores, must conduct business purely in case, and that provides them as high targets for possible thefts. DTII marketing their new passive security screener could help these facilities, and retail store, enhance up their security in this fast growing market.
No X-Ray Emissions
DTII scanner technology is based on the ‘Earth Magnetic Fields’, contrary to existing Scanners that are based on X-ray Technology, their Scanners have no emission what so ever, and is therefore harmless to the subject passing through our portal, especially ideal for schools and people manning the machines.
A Video of the Offender Alert Passive Scan™ may be seen at: https://youtu.be/nypDRF2xhlA
About Defense Technologies International Corp.
Defense Technologies International Corp (OTCQB:DTII) core ideology is to provide superior solutions for today’s new world risks and threats. DTC is positioned to enter the, until now, untapped public school market segment for threat detection security. DTC has assembled a respected team of experts with decades of experience sharing a common vision of safety, quality, service & share holder value. Team members bring to bear a broad spectrum of executive, international & corporate experience, coupled with extensive diplomatic relationships both at home and abroad. www.defensetechnologiesintl.com
- Direct Solar (SING) Ready to Shine on Solar Bull Run - January 13, 2020
- Data Elf Launches Online Community for Data Science Programmers in India - February 2, 2019
- IPO Watch: DocuSign and SmartSheet Show Strong Interest - May 1, 2018
- ChineseInvestors (CIIX) to Launch Financial TV News Program - April 9, 2018
- Andiamo (ANDI) Placed on Watch List by Ludlow Research - February 7, 2018
- SingularityNET Sophia Offers Glimpse of AI Human Interaction in the Future - February 3, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) Adds New Coins to its Bitcoin Tracking App - January 24, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) to Develop AI Based Mobile Apps for Intelligent Phones - January 19, 2018
- CIIX to Deploy Bitcoin ATM Machines in Chinese Communities in US - December 12, 2017
- Hammer Fiber Volume Spikes on Planned Broadband Launch in Baltimore - October 12, 2017