(NEW YORK)–Defense Technologies International Corp. (OTCQB:DTII), a developer of security technologies, announced it had appointment Mark Taggatz as Director of Marketing for sales of their next generation metal detectors.
Mark Taggatz has an extensive sales and marketing career that covers over 29 years that began in 1987 as an investment advisor. From working at the prestigious investment firm Lehman Brothers, previously owning a stock brokerage firm in the United States, and being active in mergers and acquisitions, Mr. Taggatz has been instrumental in working with both private and public companies in all industries by helping them develop and expand their sales and marketing efforts.
“I am pleased to join Defense Technologies International Corp. with the goal to help increase sales and shareholder value for the company. Defense Technologies International has developed what I believe to be a superior and a healthier scanner than what is currently being used by airports around the world. I also see The Offender Alert Passive Scan™ as the ideal solution for schools seeking to prevent terror attacks. Keeping students safe at every level of education should be a top priority for school administrators. I am highly confident that The Offender Alert Passive Scan™ provides a very safe and cost effective solution that will not only help prevent terror attacks but will also help save lives,” stated Taggatz.
Merrill W. Moses, the CEO of Defense Technologies International Corp. commented: “It’s terrific for our Company to expand the depth of our available life and personal experiences. Mark, I’m sure, will assist us by magnifying our approach to the markets that can truly use and who desperately need our 21st Century enhanced security products … I’m pleased to have Mark and his expertise join us and assist us in our efforts to provide a better level of security to our Schools and for our Children. Once again, I hope all can observe our efforts to truly make a ‘difference’… and join us, all those who believe that a “Safer America” is a safer World.”
The Company’s Business:
The Offender Alert Passive Scan™
The Company’s ‘Offender Alert Passive Scan™’ is a “next generation” walk-through detector scanning unit. This patented and trademarked passive scanning system allows for detecting and identifying concealed threats such as guns, knives, etc. Unlike other scanners the public is more familiar with, Defense Technologies does NOT use X-rays to detect threats. Serious health concerns have been raised over the repeated exposure to X-rays from scanning machines currently in use.
- Our scanner technology is based on the ‘Earth Magnetic Fields’, has no emission whatsoever and is therefore harmless to the subject passing through our portal, especially ideal for schools.
Follow the Company on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/DefenseTechnologiesInternationalCorp/
Our Website: http://www.defensetechnologiesintl.com/
This news release contains certain statements that may be deemed “forward-looking” statements. Forward looking statements are statements that are not historical facts and are generally, but not always, identified by the words “expects”, “plans”, “anticipates”, “believes”, “intends”, “estimates”, “projects”, “potential” and similar expressions, or that events or conditions “will”, “would”, “may”, “could” or “should” occur. Although the Company believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results may differ materially from those in forward looking statements. Forward looking statements are based on the beliefs, estimates and opinions of the Company’s management on the date the statements are made. Except as required by law, the Company undertakes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements in the event that management’s beliefs, estimates or opinions, or other factors, should change.
Defense Technologies International
Merrill W. Moses,
President & CEO
Phone: 800 520-9485
- DeliveySwift (SWRM) App a Play on Public Fear of Coronavirus Outbreak - February 28, 2020
- Supply Chain Disruptions Could Signal Risk for Markets - February 5, 2020
- Direct Solar (SING) Ready to Shine on Solar Bull Run - January 13, 2020
- Data Elf Launches Online Community for Data Science Programmers in India - February 2, 2019
- IPO Watch: DocuSign and SmartSheet Show Strong Interest - May 1, 2018
- ChineseInvestors (CIIX) to Launch Financial TV News Program - April 9, 2018
- Andiamo (ANDI) Placed on Watch List by Ludlow Research - February 7, 2018
- SingularityNET Sophia Offers Glimpse of AI Human Interaction in the Future - February 3, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) Adds New Coins to its Bitcoin Tracking App - January 24, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) to Develop AI Based Mobile Apps for Intelligent Phones - January 19, 2018