(NEW YORK) –Migraine therapy device maker, ElectroCore, LLC (ECOR), filed with the SEC to raise $75 million in its initial public offering.
NJ based ElectroCore, which is commercializing a non-invasive nerve stimulation device for treating migraines, filed with the SEC to raise up to $75 million in an initial public offering.
The Company’s GammaCore device is a non-invasive, hand-held vagus nerve stimulation device designed for the reduction of pain that delivers electrical stimulation through the skin to activate the vagus nerve. The company, which won 510(k) clearance from the FDA for an expanded adult migraine indication for GammaCore in January, banked a $70 million Series B round last year, and won FDA approval for adult cluster headache in April 2017
The company would trade on the NASDAQ exchange under the “ECOR”, and is being underwritten by Evercore ISI, Piper Jaffray, and JMP Securities.
Join our investor IPO newsletter to get updates on under the radar initial public offerings (IPO), and deals working to come to market before they do. https://wallstreetnewscast.com/investors/
electroCore, LLC is a U.S.-based neuroscience and technology company dedicated to improving patient outcomes through technological advancement and focused on developing non-invasive vagus nerve stimulation therapy for the treatment of multiple conditions in neurology, inflammation, and metabolic syndrome. The company’s initial target is the treatment of primary headaches (migraine and cluster headache) and the associated chronic co-morbidities of gastric motility, psychiatric, sleep, and pain disorders that drive disproportionately large direct and indirect costs within the healthcare system and society. For more information visit www.electrocore.com
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Wall Street Newscast (“WSNC”) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. WSNC, its affiliates, or directors, may or may not hold a position in the above security from time to time, and investors are encourage to consider this as a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this information. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B Wall Street Newscast was not compensated for this media alert. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial advisor before any and all investments.
Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
Small and Micro cap stocks involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial advisor before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities.
- These Small Cap IoT Stocks Offer Real Upside Potential - December 3, 2019
- Orbsat (OSAT) Potential for Global IoT Data Provider Through Satellite Network - November 20, 2019
- Alpine 4 (ALPP) Stock Pulls Back After Major Run in Share Price - November 6, 2019
- GTX Corp (GTXO) Stock Offers Upside Valuation Potential as Wearable IoT Play - October 31, 2019
- Cannabis Stocks get Upgrade at Oversold Levels - October 10, 2019
- FDA Guidance on CBD Infused Products May Signal Bottom for Stock Sector - August 17, 2019
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) and ESTC Discuss Visualizing Alpha Utilizing Datasets and Canvas - August 8, 2019
- Vectorspace (VXV) Crypto Coin Big Uses for Quant Hedge Funds - July 1, 2019
- BioHemp (BKIT) Added to Watch List as CBD Distribution Play - June 28, 2019
- Hammer Fiber (HMMR) Moves Towards Profit in Earnings Report - June 27, 2019