Share this alert above
(NEW YORK) –EVO Payments (NASDAQ:EVOP), a global merchant acquirer and payment processor, saw its stock rise sharply on first day of trading of its initial public offering (IPO)
EVOP shares rose nearly 26% in their debut last week opening at around $20.00, which was well above their initial public offering price of $16 per share.
The Company offered out 14 million shares by EVO Payments, and selling stockholders, scoring themselves around $224 million
The Atlanta, Georgia-based company facilitates payments by linking stores to customers’ bank accounts and has operations in 50 markets worldwide including the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
EVOP earns revenues by charging acquirer fees on each transaction processed on its network. The company notes it processes more than 900 million transactions in North America and 1.7 billion transactions in Europe annually.
Join our investor IPO newsletter to get updates on under the radar initial public offerings (IPO), and deals working to come to market before they do. https://wallstreetnewscast.com/investors/
About EVO Payments
With business activities in 50 markets and 130 currencies around the world, EVO is among the largest fully integrated merchant acquirers and payment processors in the world. https://evopayments.com/about/
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Wall Street Newscast (“WSNC”) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. WSNC, its affiliates, or directors, may or may not hold a position in the above security from time to time, and investors are encourage to consider this as a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this information. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B Wall Street Newscast was not compensated for this media alert. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial advisor before any and all investments.
Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
Small and Micro cap stocks involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial advisor before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities.
- FDA Guidance on CBD Infused Products May Signal Bottom for Stock Sector - August 17, 2019
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) and ESTC Discuss Visualizing Alpha Utilizing Datasets and Canvas - August 8, 2019
- Vectorspace (VXV) Crypto Coin Big Uses for Quant Hedge Funds - July 1, 2019
- BioHemp (BKIT) Added to Watch List as CBD Distribution Play - June 28, 2019
- Hammer Fiber (HMMR) Moves Towards Profit in Earnings Report - June 27, 2019
- Maybe It’s Time to Automate Politicians to History Bin Using AI - April 21, 2019
- Biopharma Growth Opportunities in China, Thurs. April 4th in NYC - April 2, 2019
- IPO Schedule This Week: MITO KLDO CSTX PSTX - February 4, 2019
- IPO Investor Watch: ANCN HKIT HOTH - February 2, 2019
- CIIX Reports +43% Revenue Growth, CBD Sales Increase 8x over 2018 - January 23, 2019