(NEW YORK)–ForeScout Technologies (NASDAQ: FSCT) looks to hold above their initial listing price after marking a successful debut in one of the rare cybersecurity IPOs this year.
FSCT stock rose to a high $27, or 22.7%, on its first day of trading, which was well above their IPO price of $22 per share. The company came in for a $806 million valuation, just short of a unicorn-sized private valuation it achieved in 2016.
ForeScout posted $91M in revenue in the first half of 2017, with a net loss of $47M. FSCT looks to find footing above its initial price just around the $24.50 range, as it makes its debut in a health market for initial public offerings.
IPO Investor Newsletter
Sign up to our free IPO investor newsletter for updates on new IPO listings, and companies preparing to launch an initial public offering
About ForeScout Technologies Inc.
ForeScout Technologies, Inc. helps make the invisible visible. Our company provides Global 2000 enterprises and government agencies with agentless visibility and control of traditional and IoT devices the instant they connect to the network. Our technology integrates with disparate security tools to help organizations accelerate incident response, break down silos, automate workflows and optimize existing investments. Learn more at www.forescout.com
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Wall Street Newscast (“WSNC”) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. WSNC, its affiliates, or directors, may or may not hold a position in the above security from time to time, and investors are encourage to consider this as a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this information. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B Wall Street Newscast was not compensated for this media alert. WSNC, or its affiliates, may hold a position in above securities from time to time, and thus should be considered a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this report and information. WSNC currently doesnt not hold any position in the above mentioned securities. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial advisor before any and all investments.Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.High Risk
Small and Micro cap, or ‘penny stocks’, involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial advisor before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities.
- Data Elf Launches Online Network for AI and Data Science Programmers - January 20, 2020
- These Small Cap IoT Stocks Offer Real Upside Potential - December 3, 2019
- Orbsat (OSAT) Potential for Global IoT Data Provider Through Satellite Network - November 20, 2019
- Alpine 4 (ALPP) Stock Pulls Back After Major Run in Share Price - November 6, 2019
- GTX Corp (GTXO) Stock Offers Upside Valuation Potential as Wearable IoT Play - October 31, 2019
- Cannabis Stocks get Upgrade at Oversold Levels - October 10, 2019
- FDA Guidance on CBD Infused Products May Signal Bottom for Stock Sector - August 17, 2019
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) and ESTC Discuss Visualizing Alpha Utilizing Datasets and Canvas - August 8, 2019
- Vectorspace (VXV) Crypto Coin Big Uses for Quant Hedge Funds - July 1, 2019
- BioHemp (BKIT) Added to Watch List as CBD Distribution Play - June 28, 2019