(NEW YORK)–ForeScout Technologies (NASDAQ: FSCT) looks to hold above their initial listing price after marking a successful debut in one of the rare cybersecurity IPOs this year.
FSCT stock rose to a high $27, or 22.7%, on its first day of trading, which was well above their IPO price of $22 per share. The company came in for a $806 million valuation, just short of a unicorn-sized private valuation it achieved in 2016.
ForeScout posted $91M in revenue in the first half of 2017, with a net loss of $47M. FSCT looks to find footing above its initial price just around the $24.50 range, as it makes its debut in a health market for initial public offerings.
IPO Investor Newsletter
Sign up to our free IPO investor newsletter for updates on new IPO listings, and companies preparing to launch an initial public offering
About ForeScout Technologies Inc.
ForeScout Technologies, Inc. helps make the invisible visible. Our company provides Global 2000 enterprises and government agencies with agentless visibility and control of traditional and IoT devices the instant they connect to the network. Our technology integrates with disparate security tools to help organizations accelerate incident response, break down silos, automate workflows and optimize existing investments. Learn more at www.forescout.com
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Wall Street Newscast (“WSNC”) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. WSNC, its affiliates, or directors, may or may not hold a position in the above security from time to time, and investors are encourage to consider this as a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this information. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B Wall Street Newscast was not compensated for this media alert. WSNC, or its affiliates, may hold a position in above securities from time to time, and thus should be considered a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this report and information. WSNC currently doesnt not hold any position in the above mentioned securities. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial advisor before any and all investments.Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.High Risk
Small and Micro cap, or ‘penny stocks’, involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial advisor before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities.
- 4 Face Mask Stocks to Trade in COVID-19 Outbreak - July 22, 2020
- Dynavax (DVAX) Receives $27M Vaccine Purchase Order from CDC - July 1, 2020
- As COVID-19 Cases Spike Look to PPE Stocks: $LAKE $APT $GTXO - June 15, 2020
- Spike in COVID Cases May Spell Risk Off for Overvalued Stocks and Markets - June 7, 2020
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) a Hedge on Inflation as Bitcoin Rallies - May 13, 2020
- Stock Valuations Could Set Stage for Potential Bubble Burst - May 9, 2020
- Centennial Resource (CDEV) Boosts Liquidity $468M as WTI Crude Breaks Above $20 Barrel - May 4, 2020
- Companies Should Prepare IT Spending to Thrive in New Normal - April 16, 2020
- Great Elm Capital (GEC) Provides Ventilators and Respiratory Care Equipment - April 15, 2020
- FujiFilm (FUJIY) to Ramp Up Production of Avigan for Treatment of COVID19 - April 15, 2020