(NEW YORK) –Car sharing company HyreCar (HYRE) filed with the SEC to raise $10 million in its initial public offering.
Based in Los Angeles, HyreCar, filed for an initial public offering (IPO) seeking to sell up to 2 million shares at between $5.00 and $6.00 a share, raising around $10 million, and to list on the Nasdaq under the symbol “HYRE”.
HyreCar found their niche when they realized there was no rental market for people who wanted to drive for Lyft and Uber but didn’t have a car that met requirements, which usually include restrictions on older vehicles, two-door coupes, etc.
Using HyreCar’s platform, car owners post their vehicles to HyreCar’s marketplace, and drivers browse inventory. Once drivers find a car, they create a profile, entering personal information including driver’s license and social security number, and submit a credit card or debit card for payment. HyreCar then checks criminal records, DMV records, the sex-offender database and other watch lists.
HyreCar’s competitive advantage, however, lies with its commercial automobile insurance policy covering both car owners and drivers.
HyreCar has already raised $5.5 million in venture capital funding, accordign to Crunchbase.
Join our investor IPO newsletter to get updates on under the radar initial public offerings (IPO), and deals working to come to market before they do. https://wallstreetnewscast.com/investors/
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Wall Street Newscast (“WSNC”) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. WSNC, its affiliates, or directors, may or may not hold a position in the above security from time to time, and investors are encourage to consider this as a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this information. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B Wall Street Newscast was not compensated for this media alert. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial advisor before any and all investments.
Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
Small and Micro cap stocks involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial advisor before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities.
- FDA Guidance on CBD Infused Products May Signal Bottom for Stock Sector - August 17, 2019
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) and ESTC Discuss Visualizing Alpha Utilizing Datasets and Canvas - August 8, 2019
- Vectorspace (VXV) Crypto Coin Big Uses for Quant Hedge Funds - July 1, 2019
- BioHemp (BKIT) Added to Watch List as CBD Distribution Play - June 28, 2019
- Hammer Fiber (HMMR) Moves Towards Profit in Earnings Report - June 27, 2019
- Maybe It’s Time to Automate Politicians to History Bin Using AI - April 21, 2019
- Biopharma Growth Opportunities in China, Thurs. April 4th in NYC - April 2, 2019
- IPO Schedule This Week: MITO KLDO CSTX PSTX - February 4, 2019
- IPO Investor Watch: ANCN HKIT HOTH - February 2, 2019
- CIIX Reports +43% Revenue Growth, CBD Sales Increase 8x over 2018 - January 23, 2019