(NEW YORK)—Below are several Initial Public Offerings (IPO) expect to come to market in near future.
Make sure to register to our IPO investor newsletter below for latest updates on new deals
IPO Watch List
Hoth Therapeutics (HOTH) has filed a preliminary prospectus to register 1.25 million common shares at $5.50 – $6.50 per share to raise gross proceeds of $7.5 million, which was down from $13 million in Oct. 2018.
HiTek Global Inc. (HKIT), a Chinese provider of IT services seeking an initial public offering in New York, has downsized its maximum target to $10 million.
In its initial filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in November, HiTek said it sought to raise as much as $23 million in its IPO. HiTek focuses on providing information technology (IT) services to small- and medium-sized businesses, and selling hardware and software to large corporations.
Anchiano Therapeutics (ANCN), which develops a number of cancer treatment from its lead candidate Inodiftagene, intends to sell $35 million of its ADSs in an IPO. Israel-based Anchiano was founded in 2004 to develop treatments for patients with bladder cancer, pancreatic cancer, and ovarian cancer.
IPO Investor Mailing List
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Wall Street Newscast (“WSNC”) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. WSNC, its affiliates, or directors, may or may not hold a position in the above security from time to time, and investors are encourage to consider this as a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this information. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B Wall Street Newscast was not compensated for this media alert. WSNC, or its affiliates, may hold a position in above securities from time to time, and thus should be considered a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this report and information. As of date of this alert, WSNC, or any of its affiliates, held no positions in securities mentioned above. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial advisor before any and all investments.
Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
Small and Micro cap, or ‘penny stocks’, involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial advisor before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) a Hedge on Inflation as Bitcoin Rallies - May 13, 2020
- Stock Valuations Could Set Stage for Potential Bubble Burst - May 9, 2020
- Centennial Resource (CDEV) Boosts Liquidity $468M as WTI Crude Breaks Above $20 Barrel - May 4, 2020
- Companies Should Prepare IT Spending to Thrive in New Normal - April 16, 2020
- Great Elm Capital (GEC) Provides Ventilators and Respiratory Care Equipment - April 15, 2020
- FujiFilm (FUJIY) to Ramp Up Production of Avigan for Treatment of COVID19 - April 15, 2020
- GTX Corp (GTXO) Begins Selling KN95 Face Masks for Coronavirus Outbreak - April 8, 2020
- StoneMor (STON) Funeral Services Gains Interest from Traders - March 21, 2020
- OPKO Health (OPK) Scores Deal to Provide COVD-19 Tests in NYC - March 18, 2020
- S&P 500 Short-term Support May be Found at Weekly 200-day - March 12, 2020