(NEW YORK)—The tech IPO market continues to show strength with successful launch with initial listings last week of both Smartsheet, and DocuSign.
Both stocks popped following the opening bell, with Smartsheet (NASDAQ:SMAR) opening at $18.40, up 22% from its IPO price of $15, while DocuSign (NASDAQ:DOCU) priced opened around $38 after being priced at $29, for more than 30% jump.
DocuSign raised $629 million, with $470 million going to the company and the rest collected by investors and insiders.
SmartSheet raised roughly $139 million in their offering, with lead underwriters being Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan, Jefferies and RBC Capital Markets.
Register for IPO Updates
To receive updates on new and exciting IPO listings coming to market please register to our free IPO investor mailing list at https://wallstreetnewscast.com/investors/
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Wall Street Newscast (“WSNC”) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. WSNC, its affiliates, or directors, may or may not hold a position in the above security from time to time, and investors are encourage to consider this as a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this information. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B Wall Street Newscast was not compensated for this media alert. WSNC, or its affiliates, may hold a position in above securities from time to time, and thus should be considered a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this report and information. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial advisor before any and all investments.
Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
Small and Micro cap, or ‘penny stocks’, involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial advisor before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities.
- Direct Solar (SING) Ready to Shine on Solar Bull Run - January 13, 2020
- Data Elf Launches Online Community for Data Science Programmers in India - February 2, 2019
- IPO Watch: DocuSign and SmartSheet Show Strong Interest - May 1, 2018
- ChineseInvestors (CIIX) to Launch Financial TV News Program - April 9, 2018
- Andiamo (ANDI) Placed on Watch List by Ludlow Research - February 7, 2018
- SingularityNET Sophia Offers Glimpse of AI Human Interaction in the Future - February 3, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) Adds New Coins to its Bitcoin Tracking App - January 24, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) to Develop AI Based Mobile Apps for Intelligent Phones - January 19, 2018
- CIIX to Deploy Bitcoin ATM Machines in Chinese Communities in US - December 12, 2017
- Hammer Fiber Volume Spikes on Planned Broadband Launch in Baltimore - October 12, 2017