(NEW YORK)--Mojo Data Solutions (OTCMKTS:MJDS) delivers technologies that enhance everyday life by giving digital identities to media content, enabling smartphones to “interact” with the physical world.
Mojo Data Solutions works closely with large brands and the advertising and marketing agencies who serve them to enhance traditional advertising and marketing campaigns. We achieve this by creating exciting consumer experiences enabled through all forms of mobile tags and barcodes, including the simplest UPC symbols, to the most advanced image recognition and audio watermarking, using our groundbreaking Mojo Tags multimedia reader.
Cashierless Store Technology
Amazon recently announced plans to launch up to 3000 what they call cashierless stores in the US by 2022. These stores have no cashiers, but rather track the customer and products they select, and charge them as they exit.
MJDS Beacon technology could be the very technology for other players looking to enter the cashierless store model going forward. When paired with the Mojo Tag App, beacons can be set to deliver various forms of interaction e.g., product information, promotions, coupons etc. to the user's device when customers are in a certain range of the beacon. Mojo Beacons can also be used as point-of-sale systems to capture shopper information. The versatility of the technology makes the uses of the beacons countless and up to the imagination of the business. The opportunities are endless.
By leveraging a smartphone user's precise location within a store, retailers can deliver highly relevant and compelling content that engages and influences purchase decisions.
Their technologies interoperate seamlessly with existing, large-scale systems including retail point-of-sale, customer relationship management, campaign management, digital loyalty, inventory, track-and-trace and mobile operating systems. Learn more
Past Deal with Best Buy Stores
MJDS launched the largest retail mobile barcode implementation on record. In over 3,300 Best Buy stores, with over 400,000 SKU's and included in over 55,000,000 circulars nationwide.
- Developed and maintains the Mojo Campaign Management Suite. The Mojo Campaign Management Suite encompasses several products including - Mojo Tags , Mojo Beacons , and Mojo Insights. The Mojo Campaign Management Suite with it's carrier grade back-end can handle millions of simultaneous consumer transactions and provides brand protection for companies seeking anti-counterfeiting, diversion and track and trace capabilities.
- Developed and maintains the world’s most advanced, multimedia scanning application, Mojo Tags ™, available white-label and embeddable.
- Developed and maintains the innovative FadeMark™ process. FadeMark™ is the only covert brand protection method that thwarts counterfeiters duplication methods.
Based on how popular nFusz (OTCMKTS:FUSZ) another data and CRM technology play has become with retail investors look for MJDS to become next bigger runner in this space.
Mojo Data Solutions currently has around 38 million shares issued and outstanding, and trades Over the Counter under ticker symbol "MJDS"
About Mojo Data Solutuons
Mojo Data Solutions is an innovative technology provider of interactive solutions for smartphones. Mojo Tags is the only multimedia reader that connects the physical world to the digital world using disruptive technologies such as 2D barcodes, image recognition, steganography for images and audio and other content identification technologies, such as NFC and RFID. Our shares are new in the market, and we will continue to build a high quality intellectual property portfolio as we grow over the years. http://mojotags.com
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Wall Street Newscast (“WSNC”) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. WSNC, its affiliates, or directors, may or may not hold a position in the above security from time to time, and investors are encourage to consider this as a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this information. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B Wall Street Newscast was not compensated at time of this report for this media alert. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial advisor before any and all investments.
Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
Small and Micro cap stocks involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial advisor before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities.
- IBIO Rallies Sharply on Coronavirus Vaccine News - February 3, 2020
- Co-Diagnostics (CODX) Receives Upgrade on Development of Coronavirus Detection Test - January 31, 2020
- Data Elf Launches Online Network for AI and Data Science Programmers - January 20, 2020
- These Small Cap IoT Stocks Offer Real Upside Potential - December 3, 2019
- Orbsat (OSAT) Potential for Global IoT Data Provider Through Satellite Network - November 20, 2019
- Alpine 4 (ALPP) Stock Pulls Back After Major Run in Share Price - November 6, 2019
- GTX Corp (GTXO) Stock Offers Upside Valuation Potential as Wearable IoT Play - October 31, 2019
- Cannabis Stocks get Upgrade at Oversold Levels - October 10, 2019
- FDA Guidance on CBD Infused Products May Signal Bottom for Stock Sector - August 17, 2019
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) and ESTC Discuss Visualizing Alpha Utilizing Datasets and Canvas - August 8, 2019