(NEW YORK)–Monaco Growth Forums, Ltd., a firm that specializes in institutional investment conference, is pleased to announce their next investment TechTour scheduled in United Arab Emirates, Dubai and Abu Dhabi for February 20th-23rd, 2017.
Event: Monaco Growth Forums TechTour, Dubai (U.A.E.)
Location: The Ritz-Carlton in Abu Dhabi, and The Address Hotel at The Dubai Mall
Date: February 20th-23rd, 2017
At the conference, companies will conduct corporate presentations and discuss recent business highlights to a number of institutional investment funds and contacts in the Dubai region. This exclusive three-day event will allow top emerging growth companies and established institutional investors, and industry professionals, the unique opportunity to network with one another.
Andrea Porcelli, the Founder and President Monaco Growth Forums commented, “We are very excited to announce our upcoming investment forum and TechTour in United Arab Emirates, Dubai and Abu Dhabi in late Feb. 2017. This will allow us to build on our already growing relationships and contacts with high net worth investors, family offices, and institutional funds seeking to broaden their investment scope into more higher growth dynamic tech opportunities here in the US, and Europe.”
To watch the full Equities.com interview with Andrea Porcelli, the Founder and President Monaco Growth Forums please visit
For more information about attending our investor conferences, or to request a media package on upcoming investment forums, please contact Sevinc Bermek (855)776-5763, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Monaco Growth Forums, Ltd.
Monaco Growth Forums (MGF) is an exclusive, invitation-only conference highlighting growth companies seeking capital and/or greater exposure. Andrea Porcelli, MGF founder and president, has more than 20 years’ experience as an international investment banker, finding investors for small cap companies on a world scale. She and her team select, by invitation-only, companies seeking international investor exposure to present and then socialize over three days with institutional fund managers, private asset managers, high net-worth individuals, and industry-related sponsors and foundations—all of whom are also exclusively invited to match MFG’s highly selective criteria. www.monacogrowthforums.com
Equities.com® is a leading digital financial news source and investor community for emerging growth companies. Connecting global investors, executives, financial experts and industry professionals hungry for disruption. We provide readers with breaking editorial news coverage, company information, and sponsored content about exciting new investment opportunities. www.equities.com
Monaco Growth Forums, Ltd.
- Data Elf Launches Online Community for Data Science Programmers in India - February 2, 2019
- IPO Watch: DocuSign and SmartSheet Show Strong Interest - May 1, 2018
- ChineseInvestors (CIIX) to Launch Financial TV News Program - April 9, 2018
- Andiamo (ANDI) Placed on Watch List by Ludlow Research - February 7, 2018
- SingularityNET Sophia Offers Glimpse of AI Human Interaction in the Future - February 3, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) Adds New Coins to its Bitcoin Tracking App - January 24, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) to Develop AI Based Mobile Apps for Intelligent Phones - January 19, 2018
- CIIX to Deploy Bitcoin ATM Machines in Chinese Communities in US - December 12, 2017
- Hammer Fiber Volume Spikes on Planned Broadband Launch in Baltimore - October 12, 2017
- CIIX Subsidiary Files with China FDA for Hemp Infused Skin Care Line - July 26, 2017