(NEW YORK)–New America Energy Corp. (OTC: NECA), through its wholly-owned subsidiary Title King, LLC, announces Corporate update on their BestTitleDeal App and efforts to get the Company back to fully reporting status.
After successfully submitting the BestTitleDeal app to Google play in August, NECA is now poised to submit BestTitleDeal to the Apple app store in the days ahead. The Company recently received its D & B DUNS number which was necessary for the submission of its App to the Apple App store.
The Company believes that within the coming days, they will be able to invite customers and shareholders to download the app and looks forward to our customers and shareholders feedback.
Fully reporting status
In addition, the Company stated it has been working diligently with their accountants in order to get the Fourth Quarter of 2016 financials finalized. Once completed, the Company intends to submit those number to its Auditor and hopes to have fully audited numbers complete within the next forty-five to sixty days.
Jeffrey Canouse, the CEO of New America commented, “I am extremely excited about our plan to return the Company back to fully reporting status. This is a major step for our company and shareholders as this will open up many new doors for expansion, acquisitions and provide greater transparency for our shareholders.”
title King is publicly traded on the Over the Counter market under the ticker symbol “NECA”.
About New America Energy Corp
Based in Atlanta GA, through its title loan subsidiary, Title King, LLC, provides short-term high interest loans to consumers through the collateral use of car and truck titles. The Company operates in the alternative financial services industry, providing automobile title loans to consumers who own their vehicle free and clear and need convenient and simple access to funds. Other products offered in this industry include other forms of consumer loans, check cashing, money orders and money transfers. Consumers who use alternative financial services are often referred to as “underserved” or “underbanked” by banks and other traditional financial institutions. With store operations expected to expand throughout the South East, Title King expects to provide short-term loans to a wider reach of consumers. www.titlekingloans.com
- DeliveySwift (SWRM) App a Play on Public Fear of Coronavirus Outbreak - February 28, 2020
- Supply Chain Disruptions Could Signal Risk for Markets - February 5, 2020
- Direct Solar (SING) Ready to Shine on Solar Bull Run - January 13, 2020
- Data Elf Launches Online Community for Data Science Programmers in India - February 2, 2019
- IPO Watch: DocuSign and SmartSheet Show Strong Interest - May 1, 2018
- ChineseInvestors (CIIX) to Launch Financial TV News Program - April 9, 2018
- Andiamo (ANDI) Placed on Watch List by Ludlow Research - February 7, 2018
- SingularityNET Sophia Offers Glimpse of AI Human Interaction in the Future - February 3, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) Adds New Coins to its Bitcoin Tracking App - January 24, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) to Develop AI Based Mobile Apps for Intelligent Phones - January 19, 2018