(NEW YORK)–New America Energy Corp. (OTCMKTS: NECA), through its wholly owned subsidiary Title King, LLC, appoints a Director of Acquisitions.
Get TEXT alerts on hot new stock trades right to your phone
Text INVESTOR to 52236 on your phone to subscribe
This appointment marks a major move by NECA to build a franchise chain of title loan and pawn stores under the Title King name.
The Company announced that it has appointed Ms. Sandra Campbell as Director of Acquisitions. Ms. Campbell’s role will be to focus on identifying potential acquisitions that will immediately accelerate the Company’s growth.
Ms. Campbell stated: “After recently negotiating the sale of a $3.4 million commercial shopping center, I was ready for my next project. I was excited when Mr. Canouse approached me with this opportunity, as my knowledge in the pawn and real-estate industry can add tremendous value to the Company.”
NECA CEO Jeffrey Canouse stated: “I’m very excited to appoint someone with Ms. Campbell’s extensive experience in the Pawn industry. I believe her knowledge and connections throughout Georgia in this industry will lead to a vast array of exciting opportunities for our company as we begin propelling through the next stages of growth.”
About Sandra Campbell:
Sandra K. Campbell, CEO of Galaxy Systems Inc. and a real estate broker for Realty Professionals, Inc., has over 20 years of experience in the Pawn industry as well as vast knowledge in real estate acquisitions both in and out of the pawn industry. Ms. Campbell has owned and operated a chain of Pawn stores in Georgia offering traditional Pawn and title loans. After nearly two decades of profitable operations and growth, Ms. Campbell’s stores were acquired by a National Pawn and Check Cashing company in 2013, which was designed for customers looking for “check cashing near me” services. During her career of more than 30 years, she has operated many businesses including but not limited to income tax preparation, check cashing, jewelry buyer and firearms purchasing through her federal firearms licensing.
About New America Energy Corp.
Based in Atlanta, GA, through its title loan subsidiary, Title King, LLC, provides short-term loans to consumers through the collateral use of car and truck titles. The Company operates in the alternative financial services industry, providing automobile title loans to consumers who own their vehicle free and clear and need convenient and simple access to funds. Other products offered in this industry include other forms of consumer loans, check cashing, money orders and money transfers. Consumers who use alternative financial services are often referred to as “underserved” or “underbanked” by banks and other traditional financial institutions. The Company is also exploring additional business opportunities including joint-venture partnerships and acquisitions. www.titlekingloans.com
- Data Elf Launches Online Community for Data Science Programmers in India - February 2, 2019
- IPO Watch: DocuSign and SmartSheet Show Strong Interest - May 1, 2018
- ChineseInvestors (CIIX) to Launch Financial TV News Program - April 9, 2018
- Andiamo (ANDI) Placed on Watch List by Ludlow Research - February 7, 2018
- SingularityNET Sophia Offers Glimpse of AI Human Interaction in the Future - February 3, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) Adds New Coins to its Bitcoin Tracking App - January 24, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) to Develop AI Based Mobile Apps for Intelligent Phones - January 19, 2018
- CIIX to Deploy Bitcoin ATM Machines in Chinese Communities in US - December 12, 2017
- Hammer Fiber Volume Spikes on Planned Broadband Launch in Baltimore - October 12, 2017
- CIIX Subsidiary Files with China FDA for Hemp Infused Skin Care Line - July 26, 2017