(NEW YORK)– SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SLS) may look to close gap on chart after offering with rally back to the $0.35 to $0.40 range.
SLS is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel cancer immunotherapeutics for a broad range of indications.
On June 18, 2019, the Company announced a offering of approximately $13.5 million, which gaped the stock down from $0.40 to $0.15 per share. Since that time SLS had been trading with a trend towards $0.10, but that trend looks to have reversed and may be set to rally back to close gap on chart to $.035 to $0.40 per share.
Look for key resistance around $0.18 to indicate possible breakout trigger to the upside.
If you would like to receive updates on SLS and other stocks on the move join our trader mailing list at https://wallstreetnewscast.com/investors/
SELLAS is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on novel cancer immunotherapeutics for a broad range of cancer indications. SELLAS’ lead product candidate, GPS, is licensed from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and targets the Wilms Tumor 1 (WT1) protein, which is present in an array of tumor types. SELLAS’ second product candidate, nelipepimut-S (NPS), is a HER2-directed cancer immunotherapy being investigated for the prevention of the recurrence of breast cancer after standard of care treatment in the adjuvant setting. www.sellaslife.com
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Trader Madness does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B Trader Madness was not compensated for this media alert. Trader Madness, or its affiliates, may hold a position in above securities from time to time, and thus should be considered a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this report and information. As of date of this alert, Trader Madness, or any of its affiliates, held no positions in securities mentioned above. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial adviser before any and all investments.
Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
Small and Micro cap, or ‘penny stocks’, involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial adviser before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities
- Inpixon (INPX) Contact Tracing Technology Could Assist Economy Reopening - April 24, 2020
- Viemed Healthcare (VMD) Ventilators for Homecare of Elderly - March 15, 2020
- Coronavirus: DeepSkyOne Launching No-Contact Delivery App for Home Deliveries - March 8, 2020
- China Pharmaceutical (CPHI) Launching Sanitizer Cleaner for Coronavirus - March 8, 2020
- Top on Coronavirus Stocks Called as Warmer Temps Points to Early End to Virus Season - February 27, 2020
- Coronavirus Stocks Surge Back as Infection Cases Spread - January 30, 2020
- SinglePoint (SING) Outlook on Solar Shines Bright for 2020 - January 29, 2020
- XCPL Business Services Could Provide Boost for Stock Price - January 29, 2020
- Hammer Wireless Launches Telecom Service in Caribbean and Africa - January 23, 2020
- AppSwarm (SWRM) on Watch for Rebound as Cannabis Stocks Rally - January 13, 2020