(NEW YORK)–AppSwarm (OTC: SWRM) may catch support for their cannabis delivery and tracking platform as cannabis stocks rally off possible bottom.
AppSwarm (SWRM) is on watch with their cannabis tracking and delivery platform DeliverySwift as cannabis stocks rally. SWRM announced that the company has new marketing team to aid in the selling of its one of a kind Last-Mile Delivery App DeliverySwift to Dispensaries throughout the United States and Canada. https://deliveryswift.io
With just under 300 million shares outstanding SWRM is trading at a market cap just under $1 million, which could be very undervalued based on cannabis company need to track and trace deliveries to comply with regulations.
SWRM chart looks ready to break above its key 50-day moving average, which could set up run in stock back to $0.01+ per share. https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/SWRM/security
YouTube: About DeliverySwift
AppSwarm is a technology company specializing in the accelerated development and publishing of mobile apps and other software platforms for gaming and business applications and seeks to acquire symmetric business opportunities. AppSwarm partners with and assists other development firms in technology development, business management, and funding needs. For more information, visit us at www.app-swarm.com
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Wall Street Newscast (“WSNC”) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B WSNC was not compensated for this media alert, but does hold a business relationship through its parent company, and thus should be considered a conflict of interest. WSNC, or its affiliates, may hold a position in above securities from time to time, and thus should be considered a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this report and information. As of date of this alert, WSNC, or any of its affiliates, held no positions in securities mentioned above. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial adviser before any and all investments.
Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
Small and Micro cap, or ‘penny stocks’, involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial adviser before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities
- Hammer Wireless Launches Telecom Service in Caribbean and Africa - January 23, 2020
- AppSwarm (SWRM) on Watch for Rebound as Cannabis Stocks Rally - January 13, 2020
- Vectorspace (VXV) Smart Basket Token for Hedge Fund Trading Firms - January 8, 2020
- Cannabis Stocks in Spotlight as Bottom Called in Sector - November 11, 2019
- Textmunication (TXHD) Cannabis Merger Puts Stock on Watch for Potential Rally - October 31, 2019
- AI VentureTech to Utilize VectorSpace AI for Development of Finance and Medical Applications - October 14, 2019
- AI VentureTech Retains Accountant Firm to Prepare Financial Audits - October 4, 2019
- American Premium Water (HIPH) Rallies 40% on Possible Bottom in CBD Sector - September 24, 2019
- CBD Sector Gets Upgrade as McConnell Urges FDA Reg Framework - September 20, 2019
- FDA Changes to CBD Market Bullish for MetWood (MTWD) - September 19, 2019