(NEW YORK)–Investors may be finding renewed appetite for SMS marketing plays as Twilio, Inc. (NYSE:TWLO) looks set to rally off recent lows going into earnings expected for early Feb.
On Jan 18, 2017, TWLO announced it has been awarded the ISO 27001 certification. The scope of Twilio’s information security management system (ISMS) includes people, processes, and technology for creating and supporting products that enable developers to add messaging, voice, and video to web and mobile applications.
In December, the Company announced it had extended its partnership with Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) who they provide voice notifications and SMS messages via the Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS), which gives Twilio more exposure to Amazon’s massive customer base.
Other prominent clients Twilio holds include, among others, Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB), Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX), Twitter Inc (NYSE:TWTR), Salesforce.com, Inc. (NYSE:CRM).
TWLO has seemed to bottomed out in the $25 to $30 range in past couple of months, and trends on the chart, and outlook for earnings expected on Feb. 7th, could set the stage for rally back above $40 on the chart.
On the smaller cap side, a smaller but rapidly growing player in the SMS marketing sector is Textmunication Holdings (OTCMKTS:TXHD), an online mobile marketing platform service provider.
The Company recently commented that SMS volume more than doubled in Q4 2016, and we expect the volume to grow exponentially throughout 2017 based on our new White Label program and Direct API outreach. We will be offering clients the ability to seamlessly integrate into our platform – or use our Direct API to incorporate into their platform sending millions of SMS notifications for billing alerts, appointment reminders, prospect engagement, new client outreach and customized campaigns.
The Company also recently reiterated that they were confident they could increase their current SMS volume 10-fold by late Q2 of 2017.
As of Jan. 12, 2017, the Company had roughly 200 million common shares issued and outstanding, and really points out how grossly undervalued TXHD currently is at these price levels.
TXHD was recently issued a $0.02+ price target by equity research firm Ludlow Research, which cited the low market cap valuation as reason for their coverage.
About Textmunication Holdings, Inc.
Textmunication Holdings, Inc. is developer in the mobile marketing and loyalty industry, providing cutting-edge mobile marketing solutions, rewards and loyalty to our clients. With a powerful yet intuitive suite of services, clients are able to reach more customers faster and reward them for repeat business through SMS technology. We help clients reach their marketing and revenue goals by educating clients with the most effective tools in mobile marketing, rewards, paperless redemption and loyalty. www.textmunication.com
- Direct Solar (SING) Ready to Shine on Solar Bull Run - January 13, 2020
- Data Elf Launches Online Community for Data Science Programmers in India - February 2, 2019
- IPO Watch: DocuSign and SmartSheet Show Strong Interest - May 1, 2018
- ChineseInvestors (CIIX) to Launch Financial TV News Program - April 9, 2018
- Andiamo (ANDI) Placed on Watch List by Ludlow Research - February 7, 2018
- SingularityNET Sophia Offers Glimpse of AI Human Interaction in the Future - February 3, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) Adds New Coins to its Bitcoin Tracking App - January 24, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) to Develop AI Based Mobile Apps for Intelligent Phones - January 19, 2018
- CIIX to Deploy Bitcoin ATM Machines in Chinese Communities in US - December 12, 2017
- Hammer Fiber Volume Spikes on Planned Broadband Launch in Baltimore - October 12, 2017