(NEW YORK))–Textmunication Holdings, Inc. (OTC: TXHD), an online mobile marketing platform service provider, prepares to provide updates on current operations as volume on their SMS marketing platform more then doubles over the last quarter of 2016.
Email advertisement, or spam, has been the way companies promoted a product or service to potential customers over the past 20 years. But now SMS texts sent directly to mobile devices are the new way smart companies are advertising their products, and the open rate from SMS texts compared to email is much more dramatic, and thus effective for the company wishing to advertise their services.
SMS is one of the fastest, and most effective forms of digital advertisement, and TXHD platform allows people to subscribe and promote their own goods directly to their customers mobile devices. This is a great tool to not only generate new customers, but even better to inform past customers about special discounts and new offerings, which tends to lead to repeat business for the platform user.
SMS Volume Doubles
Recently, the Company announced that the volume of SMS alerts on their marketing platform had nearly doubled in the last quarter of 2016, and is projected to see this growth continue in 2017 as new restaurant and health and fitness clients come on board. Since TXHD revenue model is based on the number of SMS sent by a client, usually through one of the many package deals the Company offers, this means revenues for TXHD may have also grown sharply in the last quarter of 2016.
The Company is expected to have a number of press releases in the coming weeks to provide updates on current operations, and projected growth of their SMS marketing platform going into 2017.
For the three months ending Sept. 30, 2016, the Company reported total revenues of $129,943, compared to $80,289 for the same quarter in 2015. On a quarter over quarter bases revenues grow around 20% from $103,449 in Q2 to $129,930 for Q3 in just 2016 alone.
As of Jan. 12, 2017, the Company had roughly 200 million common shares issued and outstanding, and really points out how grossly undervalued TXHD currently is at these price levels.
TXHD was recently issued a $0.02 price target by equity research firm Ludlow Research, which cited the low market cap valuation as reason for their coverage.
About Textmunication Holdings, Inc.
Textmunication Holdings, Inc. is developer in the mobile marketing and loyalty industry, providing cutting-edge mobile marketing solutions, rewards and loyalty to our clients. With a powerful yet intuitive suite of services, clients are able to reach more customers faster and reward them for repeat business through SMS technology. We help clients reach their marketing and revenue goals by educating clients with the most effective tools in mobile marketing, rewards, paperless redemption and loyalty. www.textmunication.com
Follow the Company on Twitter for updates: http://twitter.com/Textmunication
- Direct Solar (SING) Ready to Shine on Solar Bull Run - January 13, 2020
- Data Elf Launches Online Community for Data Science Programmers in India - February 2, 2019
- IPO Watch: DocuSign and SmartSheet Show Strong Interest - May 1, 2018
- ChineseInvestors (CIIX) to Launch Financial TV News Program - April 9, 2018
- Andiamo (ANDI) Placed on Watch List by Ludlow Research - February 7, 2018
- SingularityNET Sophia Offers Glimpse of AI Human Interaction in the Future - February 3, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) Adds New Coins to its Bitcoin Tracking App - January 24, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) to Develop AI Based Mobile Apps for Intelligent Phones - January 19, 2018
- CIIX to Deploy Bitcoin ATM Machines in Chinese Communities in US - December 12, 2017
- Hammer Fiber Volume Spikes on Planned Broadband Launch in Baltimore - October 12, 2017