(NEW YORK)– Textmunication Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS: TXHD), an online mobile marketing platform service provider, gets upgrade based on rapid growth of their SMS marketing platform and earnings.
– SMS Volume Increased 100%+ in Q4 2016
– Revenues Growing Quarter over Quarter
– Launching White Label and Direct API Outreach
– Growing Use of SMS within Political Activism
– Projecting 10x Increase in SMS Volume by Q2 2017
– 200 Million Shares Outstanding
– Low Market Cap Valuation
In the report, Ludlow Research made note of TXHD growing revenues, projected growth of SMS volume their mobile marketing platform, and current low market capitalization.
For the three months ended September 30, 2016, the Company reported revenues of $129,943, as compared to $80,289 for the three months ended September 30, 2015. For the nine months ended September 30, 2016, the Company reported revenues of $321,802, as compared to $236,912 for the nine months ended September 30, 2015.
The increase in revenues for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2016 over the prior year periods was due to more customer accounts achieved from a change in their pricing model to become more competitive. The Company stated they expect to achieve greater revenues for the rest of 2016, and into 2017.
One of the main players within the SMS marketing sector is Twilio, Inc. (NYSE:TWLO), which trades at a market cap of just around $2.4 billion.
As of January 2017, the Company had roughly 200 million common shares issued and outstanding, and is a fully reporting company with the SEC traded under the ticker symbol “TXHD”.
Based on their current and projected growth in revenues, increasing volume on their SMS marketing platform, expansion of their White Label and Direct API technology, and shares outstanding, Ludlow Research has issued alert on company based on their low market capitalization.
To download the full report, risks, and disclosures on this company please visit http://www.ludlowresearch.com/reports.html
To receive mobile updates please text TXHD to 87365 to receive instant news and announcement alerts on this company.
About Ludlow Research
Ludlow Research is a New York based equity research firm that focuses on providing research coverage and investor awareness services to emerging small-cap companies. For over 14 years we have worked to provide our readers with a simple way of evaluating the current and potential value of small-cap companies, while garnering these clients greater market awareness to new investors. For more information on us please visit www.ludlowresearch.com
About Textmunication Holdings, Inc.
Textmunication Holdings, Inc. is developer in the mobile marketing and loyalty industry, providing cutting-edge mobile marketing solutions, rewards and loyalty to our clients. With a powerful yet intuitive suite of services, clients are able to reach more customers faster and reward them for repeat business through SMS technology. We help clients reach their marketing and revenue goals by educating clients with the most effective tools in mobile marketing, rewards, paperless redemption and loyalty. www.textmunication.com
Follow the Company on Twitter for updates: http://twitter.com/Textmunication
Safe Harbor Statement:
Except for statements of historical fact, the matters discussed in this press release are forward-looking, and are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements made herein regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of Fortran Corporation are forward-looking statements that reflect numerous assumptions, risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control, and any of which could cause our actual future results to differ materially from our stated expectations today. Prospective investors are cautioned that our forward-looking statements are never guarantees of future performance. Important factors currently known to management that could cause our actual future results to differ materially from those indicated in our forward-looking statements today include our limited operating history, fluctuations in our operating results, our ability to compete successfully and our ability to attract necessary capital on satisfactory terms. Except as required by applicable law, we undertake no obligation to update or revise our forward-looking statements to reflect changed assumptions, the occurrence of unanticipated future events or changes in our future operating results.
Phone: (347) 483-0121
- Data Elf Launches Online Community for Data Science Programmers in India - February 2, 2019
- IPO Watch: DocuSign and SmartSheet Show Strong Interest - May 1, 2018
- ChineseInvestors (CIIX) to Launch Financial TV News Program - April 9, 2018
- Andiamo (ANDI) Placed on Watch List by Ludlow Research - February 7, 2018
- SingularityNET Sophia Offers Glimpse of AI Human Interaction in the Future - February 3, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) Adds New Coins to its Bitcoin Tracking App - January 24, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) to Develop AI Based Mobile Apps for Intelligent Phones - January 19, 2018
- CIIX to Deploy Bitcoin ATM Machines in Chinese Communities in US - December 12, 2017
- Hammer Fiber Volume Spikes on Planned Broadband Launch in Baltimore - October 12, 2017
- CIIX Subsidiary Files with China FDA for Hemp Infused Skin Care Line - July 26, 2017