(NEW YORK)–Swantry, and their newly developed anti cyberbullying app may have a champion with the incoming First Lady Melania Trump, and her cause to combat bullying both online, and in schools.
Swantry, which is owned and publicly traded under the name WorldFlix, Inc. (OTCMKTS:WRFX), is a “Launcher app,” which means, it takes over the phone and all other apps and software that control location, data transfer and communication, are forced to run through it.
For the first time ever, parents will have TOTAL CONTROL over what is downloaded, shared, browsed, tracked, or mapped on their child’s phone. If the child attempts to uninstall Swantry, the parent or monitor will be immediately notified and have the ability to lock the child’s phone while still being able to monitor location and other data from the phone.
First Lady Focus on Cyberbullying
Melania Trump, the First lady elect, stated that one of her top priorities as First Lady will be to combat cyber bullying, especially of young people on social media. This should place Swantry, and their anti cyberbullying app, into the forefront with parents and media, and may draw even more investor eyes on WRFX story over the weeks and months to come.
Digital harassment, or cyberbullying, is common among children. On average, 28 percent of students say they have been cyberbullied, and an average of 16 percent says they have cyberbullied others.
Swantry will target insurance companies to help empower school administrators with Swantry monitoring technology to help them stay ahead of risk, and potential lawsuit litigation some of these cases may produce. For the insurance companies, a technology such as Swantry could help keep down liability costs for the insurance providers, and potential insurance costs for the schools that implement such monitoring technology.
WRFX has around 2.4 billion shares oustatnding, but with the high profile aspect of cyberbullying their Swantry app could justify a “speculative” market valuation of $5 to $10 million, which would equate to around $0.002 to $0.004 per share, based on current share structure.
About WorldFlix, Inc.
WorldFlix, Inc. (OTC: WRFX) operates in a variety of niche businesses. App Farm-platform for acquiring, developing, and growing niche apps for mobile and tablet devices. Drobbits-interactive platform that allows users to create, play and monetize their own video games. Swantry-a military-grade, triple encrypted, launcher app that allows parents to ensure their child is safe on their mobile device. Lastly, WorldFlix Entertainment Management is the company’s television and movie development and management business. For more information on WorldFlix, Inc. (OTC PINK: WRFX), please visit www.worldflix.co
- DeliveySwift (SWRM) App a Play on Public Fear of Coronavirus Outbreak - February 28, 2020
- Supply Chain Disruptions Could Signal Risk for Markets - February 5, 2020
- Direct Solar (SING) Ready to Shine on Solar Bull Run - January 13, 2020
- Data Elf Launches Online Community for Data Science Programmers in India - February 2, 2019
- IPO Watch: DocuSign and SmartSheet Show Strong Interest - May 1, 2018
- ChineseInvestors (CIIX) to Launch Financial TV News Program - April 9, 2018
- Andiamo (ANDI) Placed on Watch List by Ludlow Research - February 7, 2018
- SingularityNET Sophia Offers Glimpse of AI Human Interaction in the Future - February 3, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) Adds New Coins to its Bitcoin Tracking App - January 24, 2018
- AppSwarm (SWRM) to Develop AI Based Mobile Apps for Intelligent Phones - January 19, 2018