(NEW YORK)–XCPCNL Business Services Corporation (OTC: XCPL), a business service company providing a multi discipline of services including payroll services, staffing, hospitality services, and maintenance offers upside based on low float, and sharp revenue growth in 2020.
XCPL meets employment needs by providing Personnel outsourcing services and payroll services. Temporary outsourcing services allow employers to minimize the number of full-time employees while meeting demand for peak workload periods.
Business Services Provided
XCPL offers business services to a wide-range of industries from manufacturing, hotels, and light industrial operators. Some of the few services XCPL provides are
– Human Resources
– Payroll Services
– Hospitality Services
– Tax-Compliance Services
– Full Range of Insurance Services
How good is their business service operations? For 2019, the Company reported total revenues of just around $8 million, with around $2 million per quarter for current year.
These numbers could grow dramatically as company looks to embark on acquisitions that could grow revenues substantially for this highly under radar stock.
Low Public Float
What could really give XCPL its upside is not only its solid revenues and business, but its tight public float of only around 2.7 million available to trade. At just under $0.10 any additional news or interest could quickly send XCPL share price climbing.
For more information on XCPCNL Business Services Corporation, please visit: www.xcpcnl.com
This is NOT a solicitation to Buy or Sell any security, but rather is for informational purposes only. Content contained herein includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Wall Street Newscast (“WSNC”) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations, or give investment advice. In Compliance with SEC Rule 17B WSNC was not compensated as of date of this alert. WSNC, or its affiliates, may hold a position in above securities from time to time, and thus should be considered a possible conflict of interest when reviewing this report and information. WSNC, or any of its affiliates, held no positions in securities mentioned above. These investments may involve a high degree of risk, thus investors are highly encouraged to consult with a financial adviser before any and all investments.
Safe Harbor Statements:
This website includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
Small and Micro cap, or ‘penny stocks’, involve a high degree of risk, and we highly encourage investors to consult with a financial adviser before making any and all investment decisions when investing in these type of securities
- Viemed Healthcare (VMD) Ventilators for Homecare of Elderly - March 15, 2020
- Coronavirus: DeepSkyOne Launching No-Contact Delivery App for Home Deliveries - March 8, 2020
- China Pharmaceutical (CPHI) Launching Sanitizer Cleaner for Coronavirus - March 8, 2020
- Top on Coronavirus Stocks Called as Warmer Temps Points to Early End to Virus Season - February 27, 2020
- Coronavirus Stocks Surge Back as Infection Cases Spread - January 30, 2020
- SinglePoint (SING) Outlook on Solar Shines Bright for 2020 - January 29, 2020
- XCPL Business Services Could Provide Boost for Stock Price - January 29, 2020
- Hammer Wireless Launches Telecom Service in Caribbean and Africa - January 23, 2020
- AppSwarm (SWRM) on Watch for Rebound as Cannabis Stocks Rally - January 13, 2020
- Vectorspace (VXV) Smart Basket Token for Hedge Fund Trading Firms - January 8, 2020